Episode 2

edited September 2006 in Sam & Max
Any hints on what episode 2 might be about or is the story not finished?

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2006
    Oh yes, the story's finished. No hints just yet though. :D
  • edited September 2006
    Does it involve wanton destruction?
  • edited September 2006
    We can only hope.

Actually, wait... we can do more than hope since we're the ones making the game.

Please disregard the first statement. Also the second statement since it makes no sense without the first statement.
  • edited September 2006
    We can only hope.

Actually, wait... we can do more than hope since we're the ones making the game.

Please disregard the first statement. Also the second statement since it makes no sense without the first statement.

oinktoast comes back from the dead and challenges sam and max in a fight to the death.. in sam and max vs blades of stenchar V admit its true..its what we've all been waiting for and youve gone completely insane..quick bring back the closet and lock brendan in there!

@-)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2006
    I would love to see a Sam & Max / Blades of Stenchtar crossover. :D
  • edited September 2006
    I was thinking, I hope if you guys are ever involved in making a racing game, you put in Sam & Max in the DeSoto as a secret racer.
  • edited September 2006

It may be too much for people to handle :p
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2006
    I was thinking, I hope if you guys are ever involved in making a racing game, you put in Sam & Max in the DeSoto as a secret racer.

I think actually a Sam & Max kart racer is the next logical step for the series.

* Even if the kart racer is Sam & Max themed, the DeSoto should still be a secret car.

Ooh or maybe we could release the DeSoto as a car that's unlocked only via microtransactions. Oh man. The Sam & Max kart racer will in fact ship with zero driveable cars. To play you must purchase the one unlockable car (the DeSoto) for a minimal micropayment. I think Sony is using a similar system for the upcoming Gran Turismo, though their system doesn't sound as good.
  • edited September 2006
    Grand Theft Auto: Freelance Police
  • edited September 2006
    The thing with the parking meters actually reminded me of Driver. I never really played that game the way it was supposed to be played, but running over random stuff using the invincibility cheat is mighty fun. I hope the Sam & Max driving sequence is like that.
  • edited September 2006

How dare you sully the great name of Blades of Stenchtar by suggesting such a thing. Sam and Max couldn't hold a candle to Oinktoast the Meticulous. I mean come on... ;)
  • edited September 2006
    a candle no..a high powered revolver.. maybe :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.