Is it just me or...

edited January 2008 in Sam & Max
Is Jesse James' severed hand missing a finger in Season 2? Looks like one of them has been shot or broken off.

Comments

• edited January 2008
    I think that happened in the second half of season 1.
  • edited January 2008
    Best not to think about it.
  • edited January 2008
    Come to think of it, the severed hand in HtR looked more rotted and decrepit and... well, fleshy. The mounted hand they have in the TT games looks more like a stone relief than a preserved hand...
  • edited January 2008
    Maybe the TT version is fake. If I recall, in one ep in season 1, Sam threatens to Max that it is the hand of Jesse James, implying to the gamer that it isn't the real thing.

it is possible that Sam or Max at one point lost or ate the original hand and got a replacement by "accidently" cuttin off a criminal's.
  • edited January 2008
    They scanned it in episode 4 with a carbon dater, and it turned out only to be a few years old.
  • edited January 2008
    Ya i noticed that it had only one finger missing
  • edited January 2008
    Come to think of it, the severed hand in HtR looked more rotted and decrepit and... well, fleshy. The mounted hand they have in the TT games looks more like a stone relief than a preserved hand...
    well, it was in a jar full of alcohol or something and sam&max took it out during htr and probably never bothered to put it back. so it's no wonder it became all dry and brittle over time...i do wonder however if the lost finger is a reference of some kind..
  • edited January 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    well, it was in a jar full of alcohol or something and sam&max took it out during htr and probably never bothered to put it back. so it's no wonder it became all dry and brittle over time...i do wonder however if the lost finger is a reference of some kind..

It was
    stolen in SAM & MAX ON THE ROAD CHAPTER 2: "I LOVE A BAND LEADER"
Sign in to comment in this discussion.