Pirates vs ninjas

edited February 2008 in General Chat
who is your favorite. I vote for ninjas. They are the only warriors in the world who could be teenage turtles, or a kid that could kick your clASS.

Comments

• edited January 2008
    I agree with what this guy said. He is cool
  • edited January 2008
    Aren't you supposed to at least log in under a different name first before doing that?
  • edited January 2008
    It's called a joke
  • edited January 2008
    Robots from the future will kill all ninjas and pirates.
  • edited January 2008
    Cybernetic llamas destroy all.
  • edited January 2008
    Well that's what I meant by robots. I admit I was imprecise.
  • edited January 2008
    You meant llamas that spit bullets and have Terminator eyes? :O
  • edited January 2008
    The humans are dead.
  • edited January 2008
    Cyborg Zombies can beat all! I mean they are undead and with cybernetic parts, they can be unstoppable even when compare to robots. Robots can perish without any source of energy like an electrical plug or whatever. With cybrogs, they can eat human berains as fuel and if they can't find any, get zapped by lightning to get fuel.

It is like Hybrid cars. Gas cars(vechicles that uses a natural resource as fuel) is expensive and bad to the environment, while electric cars need recharging all the time. With hybrid, one can get fuel by gas in case electricity is nowhere to be found.
  • edited January 2008
    Sheepies are the best! Super Sonic Baa Ray!
  • edited January 2008
    I vote for Pirates.

Actually, I would normally find ninjas cooler, but since most people seem to be ninja lovers, my unconscious desire to go against the flow makes me prefer pirates.
  • edited January 2008
    Guys Ninjas only exist because Pirates let them get over it! besides Geneticly enhanced Clones will kill both of them
  • edited January 2008
    Pirates all the way
  • edited January 2008
    Pirates, of course. No ninja would last long against an army of Space Pirates!
  • edited January 2008
    what about space ninjas?
  • edited January 2008
    I'm still with Geneticly Enhanced Clones with guns and snipers
  • edited January 2008
    but genetically enhanced clones could be either ninja or pirates...or even postmen. so, how about genetically enhanced space ninja clones? they would probably have lightsabers and thermoptic camouflage and stuff..
  • edited January 2008
    I change my vote to John the Space Marine from the infamous Doom fanfic, "Repercussions of Evil". http://youarethedemons.com/

I mean, John is the demons, and THEN John was a zombie. With experience like that, he's unstoppable! :p
  • edited January 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    what about space ninjas?
    Doubt they would do well against Troopers, as they can only be hurt by their own weapons. Also would possibly fall to an Elite Pirate, and certaintly fall to a Berserker Knight or Berserker Lord.
  • edited January 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    but genetically enhanced clones could be either ninja or pirates...or even postmen.

I vote for neather pirates or ninjas!

P.S. when i say geneticly enhanced clones i mean an army in white armor with high tech blasters
  • edited February 2008
    lol u guys r justr sooooooooooooo RANDOm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
Sign in to comment in this discussion.