Ep. 3 - Train station

I cannot get into the train station. I can only look at everything. I did try the door, both pushing & door knob, at the far right. But cannot get inside at all. What do I need to do to make this happen?

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Look at the open window above the door. You'll get the option to have Clementine look in and open it.
  • edited April 2013
    Look at the open window above the door. You'll get the option to have Clementine look in and open it.

How do I get the tanker down? The one blocking the railway:confused:
  • edited April 2013
    dl_jbd wrote: »
    How do I get the tanker down? The one blocking the railway:confused:

After you get the blowtorch from the train station, use it on the tanker while on the bridge. You'll have to patch its hose with tape from the truck right next to ladder. After that you can cut the coupling holding the tanker for a while before needing to give the torch to Omid to finish the job.
  • edited April 2013
    After you get the blowtorch from the train station, use it on the tanker while on the bridge. You'll have to patch its hose with tape from the truck right next to ladder. After that you can cut the coupling holding the tanker for a while before needing to give the torch to Omid to finish the job.

Thanx. Now, how do I get the blowtorch. I've seen where it is but I can't reach it:(
  • edited April 2013
    dl_jbd wrote: »
    Thanx. Now, how do I get the blowtorch. I've seen where it is but I can't reach it:(

Look up at the little gap atop the bars in the train station. After looking at it, you can send Clem up to the other side to get the keys.
  • edited April 2013
    Once Clem opens the door, just click on the blowtorch and Lee will do the rest!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.