Jurassic Life

edited January 2013 in Jurassic Park
JP fans should check out this trailer for Jurassic Life, a Jurassic Park themed Half-Life 2 mod.

The graphics are looking pretty good though the combat isn't looking very immersive. However, this still an early build so that could improve.

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Looks good, but I think I'd probably stick with Primal Carnage. Prefer being on the other end of the guys with the guns. Rather be the dinos nomming all the humans.
  • edited January 2013
    Wait, do we need half life 2 the game to run this mod or is a totally different game altogether for free when they are done? Kinda confused here!
  • edited January 2013
    Jurassic#2 wrote: »
    Wait, do we need half life 2 the game to run this mod or is a totally different game altogether for free when they are done? Kinda confused here!

The mod will always be free. Though it does look like you might need Half Life 2: Episode 2 in order to run the mod.
  • edited January 2013
    oh ok, hopefully after everyone tries the mod, they will make an executable and I will be able to play it. Because I don't have half life 2.
  • edited January 2013
    I remember when this map was still up to download for GMOD. And if this is the same map, or at least uses the same Visitors Center, then yeah, it'll be good.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.