Keep up the good work telltale

edited January 2008 in Sam & Max
Just wanna say keep up the great bleeping the bleepobleeping work to all makers of the sam and max series. Only on thing tho i like the occasional dutch green vegetables during gaming and seriously you guys gotta put a health warning on it saying "use prohibted whille using illegal substances" :)
Anyhoe great job hope season 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 and 8 lying down may come

Comments

• edited January 2008
    Thanks, I think.
  • edited January 2008
    Does anyone speak 'street'? ;)
  • edited January 2008
    Does anyone speak 'street'? ;)

Having learned much about the "street" culture in my homeless days, I shall attempt to translate. *puts on monocle*

*ahem*

"Pardon me, fine gents, I wish to extend my gratitude toward the fine workforce that made these games possible.

Sadly, I have one quibble that I must address. I have been known to partake in the cannibus plant from time to time, and I quite frankly wish there was a warning about negative effects that may occur when playing this game under the influence of said plant.

But I digress. You have done well, and I am anxious for future "seasons"."
  • edited January 2008
    I'll join in, the last episode was fantastic!
  • edited January 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    Having learned much about the "street" culture in my homeless days, I shall attempt to translate. *puts on monocle*

*ahem*

"Pardon me, fine gents, I wish to extend my gratitude toward the fine workforce that made these games possible.

Sadly, I have one quibble that I must address. I have been known to partake in the cannibus plant from time to time, and I quite frankly wish there was a warning about negative effects that may occur when playing this game under the influence of said plant.

Simply GREAT! :D:D:D

Whatever, I agree. But I don't take drugs - does it count though? :confused:
  • edited January 2008

*ahem*

That seems pretty accurate, but what do you make of the phrase "lying down" in the last line?
  • edited January 2008
    "8 lying down" probably refers to the infinity symbol, ∞.
  • edited January 2008
    Oh, good catch. That bit puzzled me.
  • edited January 2008
    Me too, never heard that one before.
  • DanHDanH Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    Looks like we've done a good job training our fans to solve puzzles.
  • edited January 2008
    Infinty
  • edited January 2008
    DanH wrote: »
    Looks like we've done a good job training our fans to solve puzzles.

Yeah yeah, if it were a puzzle we would have gotten it instantly :P
  • edited January 2008
    Play wrote: »
    Only on thing tho i like the occasional dutch green vegetables during gaming and seriously you guys gotta put a health warning on it saying "use prohibted whille using illegal substances" :)
    so, did these basalt jokes seem strangely familiar to you?:D
  • edited January 2008

*ahem*

well I guess if we ever localize to street talk we know who to go to to get a proper translation
  • edited January 2008
    I do my best :D

It is funny what one picks up from living on sidewalks, though.
  • edited January 2008

*ahem*

Haha! What an excellent translation! :D This reminds me of this (from Little Miss Jocelyn, BBC).
  • edited January 2008
    great post ShaggE!
  • edited January 2008
    I'm available for birthday parties, too!*

*Please note that I refuse to pay for any psychiatric bills that may result from my performances, especially the ones I show up drunk to.
  • edited January 2008
    MBB was great kutgw, TTG!

If anyone s integrested, kutgw means Keep Up the Good Work!
  • edited January 2008
    /rant/ Damn these infernal acronyms. Can't people spell full words anymore. You can't possibly so busy to post on the forums but just busy enough not to completely type out a word. /rant/
  • edited January 2008
    That's funny I integrested some fries this morning!
  • edited January 2008
    /rant/ Damn these infernal acronyms. Can't people spell full words anymore. You can't possibly so busy to post on the forums but just busy enough not to completely type out a word. /rant/

tsyanu-t-dwtmw. psmtiscr.

Tester Scott, you are not up-to-date with the modern world. Please spend more time in some chat rooms.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.