Animation ^^

edited February 2008 in General Chat
Hi guys, well, i thought i could add a little shameless self promotion here ^^

I made an animation for the mytoons contest and wanted to share it.

So here it is

Comments

• edited January 2008
    Nice work! :D
  • edited January 2008
    It took me awhile to realize that the bumper WAS your work and not someone else's! I must say, I'm extremely impressed!
  • jmmjmm
    edited January 2008
    Arrgh.. can't see it.
    The latest "flash upgrade" corrupted something in IE and I can't see anything flash in IE (rollbacking and upgrading, nor reinstall works)

Thanks Adobe....
  • edited January 2008
    I really like it... nice work :)
  • edited February 2008
    It looks really polished and very professional, awesome work.

P.S. JMM IE isn't worth the headache, you should switch over to Opera or Firefox. I don't know about Firefox, but Opera is free.
  • edited February 2008
    Helpful fun fact for Firefox users.. grab yourself the IETab extension. You can right click links and say 'Open in IE Tab' to open them in a tab that uses the IE renderer. You can also set patterns for URLs that should always open in IE tabs automatically.
  • edited February 2008
    Hey, im glad you guys liked it ^^

For people not being able to see the video, I uploaded it in savefile.

http://www.savefile.com/files/1354716
  • jmmjmm
    edited February 2008
    Silly Bob wrote: »
    It looks really polished and very professional, awesome work.

P.S. JMM IE isn't worth the headache, you should switch over to Opera or Firefox. I don't know about Firefox, but Opera is free.

The culprit was a faulty installation program from Adobe (Shockwave player). After removing the flash plugin and the player (including registry cleanup) and reinstalled the plugin (and the player), it worked.
  • edited February 2008
    jmm wrote: »
    The culprit was a faulty installation program from Adobe (Shockwave player). After removing the flash plugin and the player (including registry cleanup) and reinstalled the plugin (and the player), it worked.

You should still think about switching over, I I don't end up with nearly as many viruses and stuff since I started primarily using Opera the protection is so much better.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.