Soo annoying

Im totally stuck on the walking dead episode 4 clementines discovery. You talk to Molly then kenny and Ben, then go outside to look for clem. Look at grate, look at shed door. Look around random useless things but nothing will happen with the shed door. Cant open it at all!! can this be fixed or do I need to get myself a refund delete it and not bother buying anything els. There seems to be an awful lot of people having trouble with lots of different things! The game itself was really good I thought, until this.

Comments

• edited January 2013
    When you go outside, look at the garage and Lee will first say something like "its covered in vines" or something like that.. After that, move away from it and you will hear some noises. Go back to the garage and open the door. If that doesn't work and you think you've been doing everything right, it might be a bug or you might have gotten a bad copy of the game.
  • edited January 2013
    try and rewind that chapter and see if that fixes it:)
  • edited January 2013
    just try to go back inside, that will trigger clementine making rumble noises and then you can open the garage doors.
  • edited May 2013
    When you go outside, look at the garage and Lee will first say something like "its covered in vines" or something like that.. After that, move away from it and you will hear some noises. Go back to the garage and open the door. If that doesn't work and you think you've been doing everything right, it might be a bug or you might have gotten a bad copy of the game.

That did the trick, although I didn't hear any noise ...
  • edited June 2013
    I think you have to look at the grate on the side of the shed... not 100% sure.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.