Pirate Movie Concept Art

edited February 2008 in General Chat
These latest two blog posts are yet another reason why I love Steve Pur er, sorry, "Starchie Spudnoggen".

Shame this'll never see production.

EDIT: Hmm, seems I can't change thread titles. Odd. Anyway, I should've said ILM (not Pixar) and slipped up.

Comments

• edited February 2008
    They're from an abandoned Monkey Island movie. Nothing to do with Pixar.
  • edited February 2008
    xChri5x wrote: »
    They're from an abandoned Monkey Island movie. Nothing to do with Pixar.
    I know what they're from. You're right that I got the company wrong, though... it was ILM. Oh well. The reason I thought Pixar was because Purcell works there.
  • edited February 2008
    Pixar would have done a really nice job though. Maybe sometime in the future. There is a lack of pirates movies (other then POTC) out there.
  • edited February 2008
    hehe yea it is great work.

I love his blog :P
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    xChri5x wrote: »
    Pixar would have done a really nice job though. Maybe sometime in the future. There is a lack of pirates movies (other then POTC) out there.

"other than POTC" ... heh, if you include those instead of exclude them, 3 of the top-grossing films in the last 3-4 years are pirate movies. That's quite a lot of pirate movies!
  • edited February 2008
    the irony is, if they make a monkey island game, they will get sued because... POTC feels like a monkey island game :P

Nah, it would be great if they make it animated, dont care if its 2d or 3d :B

that or Purcell should push pixar to make a S&M movie ^^
Sign in to comment in this discussion.