No heading to tell what forum one's browsing.

edited April 2006 in Site Support
In the forums, the only heading is

mvnForum » List all forums » Forum: Pre-Game Discussions

Which is fine for forums with unique names, but there are several "Pre-Game Discussions", "General Discussion", "Discussions" forums, and no way of knowing if you're in the Sam & Max one, The Out From Boneville one or the Cow Race one (except by the thread's contents). And you can easily jump straight into one of those forums from the homepage, adding to the confusion.

Any chance of renaming the forums "Out From Boneville: Pre-Game Discussions" etc or putting a section heading in there somewhere?

eg. mvnForum » List all forums » Sam & Max » General Discussion

Or giving each forum a big-ass text-only section heading "Sam & Max" / "Bone: Out From Boneville" / "Telltale Texas Hold 'em"...?

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2006
    Thanks for the suggestion. The forum is going to get an overhaul in the coming months, which should make it easier to navigate.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2006
    Your wish is my command. Hopefully that will make it easier on you.

I'd really like to get the forum or thread name in the <TITLE> tags as well so if you have a bunch of forum threads open in your browser's tabs, they all said things other than "Telltale Games," but that will have to wait for the forum upgrade I think.
This discussion has been closed.