The Top 10 Most Unforgiving Sierra Game Puzzles/Tasks

edited March 2013 in Kings Quest Game
Thought you guys might enjoy this:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/top10/2550.html

Comments

• edited February 2013
    That's very good. However, the only thing missing is the Cliffs of Logic puzzles from King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow. I mean, what's up with that?
  • edited February 2013
    AURGH! I doubt ANYONE finished that puzzle on his first try!

I resent the notion that people should be able to solve a puzzle on the first try. Or rather that people shouldn't not solve a puzzle on the first try.
  • exoexo
    edited February 2013
    I think the author meant, "Did anyone figure this out on their own". Bad wording on their part.
  • edited March 2013
    Can't believe he/she chose the chess board from GK3 as one of the 10 hardest puzzles ever. OK I wouldn't call it 'easy', but with a little forward thinking it wasn't exactly hard either. The Mosely disguise puzzle from the same game was arguably THE hardest and most counter intuitive puzzle of any post VGA Sierra game (certainly for GK3) and that one didn't even make the list.
  • edited March 2013
    Fangs wrote: »
    Can't believe he/she chose the chess board from GK3 as one of the 10 hardest puzzles ever. OK I wouldn't call it 'easy', but with a little forward thinking it wasn't exactly hard either. The Mosely disguise puzzle from the same game was arguably THE hardest and most counter intuitive puzzle of any post VGA Sierra game (certainly for GK3) and that one didn't even make the list.

Isn't that the one that Jane Jensen apologized for and wishes she could have done differently?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.