Will the S&M webcomic survive in the new site?

OMAOMA
edited February 2013 in Sam & Max
Since the TTG website is being revamped very soon, I thought that maybe this was going to be left out of the new site:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/comics/samandmax/issue-1

Is this available elsewhere? Since it has interactivity, it's not so easy to save.

Comments

• edited February 2013
    Dang, good thinking. I hope so!

Although I assume they'd save that and Dunk (is dunk hosted somewhere else? Graham must have put lots of time on that thing), we do have The Wayback Machine in the event this goes the way of the dodo.

Semi-related, I always found it odd that this never made it into Surfing the Highway. Does Purcell somehow not consider it as noteworthy as the others? Maybe he mentions it in the forward, but I have a crummy memory.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Yeah. It was just posted that they comics are still there, but they just aren't linked yet (they're here now, but that link will obviously change once the new site goes out of beta).
    wellgolly wrote: »
    Semi-related, I always found it odd that this never made it into Surfing the Highway. Does Purcell somehow not consider it as noteworthy as the others? Maybe he mentions it in the forward, but I have a crummy memory.
    If I remember correctly, the Surfing the Highway reprint (the paperback edition at least) came out before the final panel of Sam & Max: The Big Sleep was put released.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2013
    It didn't actually! The webcomic stopped at the end of part one many months before Surfin the Highway was reprinted. Steve apparently has plans (and even a few early rough pages) for a couple more chapters of the story, but I don't know if we'll ever see it!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.