Glitch on episode 2?

edited March 2013 in Jurassic Park
A few days ago, I played the game right through, and when I got to episode 2, I lost the fight with the Dilophosaurus the first time, and I died, thus after the fight I got Billy's "Oscar, thank God. I thought I was a goner."

But today I played episode 2 again from the start, this time I was perfect in the fight, and I still got that same response. I should have gotten his: "Hey, what did you do that for? I was winning." response.

Any reason why that happened, or do I have to uninstall the game or something because it remembers my loss?

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Its not a glitch, it's just the default thing that he says! At least I think it is. Need Verification but I think that's the only thing he says.
  • edited March 2013
    Jurassic#2 wrote: »
    Its not a glitch, it's just the default thing that he says! At least I think it is. Need Verification but I think that's the only thing he says.

That's odd, cause I've seen on other walkthroughs he says the other line if all goes right, so I don't see why this would be any different.
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited March 2013
    You're right, you should have got his "Hey, what did you do that for? I was winning." response if you had a perfect run through the fight. Not sure why it glitched. Are you sure it was a perfect run and not just a gold rating?
  • edited March 2013
    MarkDarin wrote: »
    You're right, you should have got his "Hey, what did you do that for? I was winning." response if you had a perfect run through the fight. Not sure why it glitched. Are you sure it was a perfect run and not just a gold rating?

At first I didn't, and I think I died. But I did go back after the game to try again, this time I got gold with no mistakes, and I still got that response.

Any ideas?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.