Grickle: Roomie-Pal

edited February 2008 in General Chat
I was at my local bookstore yesterday and was flipping through Flight Volume 4.....

o.m.g.

Flight31.jpg
Flight32.jpg

I need to order more of this.

Comments

• edited February 2008
    Heh
    Graham FTW
  • edited February 2008
    So I'm a bit out of the Grickle loop, but I've recently become pretty interested in the comics. What volumes are available other than Grickle and Further Grickle? And where can I buy them? Also, is there anywhere I can buy Grickle, since I seem to have missed it in the Telltale Store?
  • MelMel
    edited February 2008
    Check out Graham Annable's blog. (he has a link to buy the first book at Amazon as well as a bunch of little comic collections)

Further Grickle and Stickleback are in Telltale's store.

And there's HickeeHub as well. :)
  • edited February 2008
    I've had my eye on stickleback for awhile since it's so cheap.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    Both Further Grickle and Stickleback are highly recommended. The second half of Further Grickle contains one of my favorite Grickle stories ever. Buy it!
  • edited February 2008
    I should have added one of them to my order when I bought the hardcover Surfin.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2008
    Haha, yes! I saw that in Flight last summer at Comic-Con but had forgotten about it. Good times.

The first Grickle book is out of print, which is why we don't have it in our store.
  • edited February 2008
    I'll probably end up buying Further Grickle and Stickleback when I get the two Bone games. Btw, what kind of extras are on the CD versions of the Bone games? I'd like to get them, but having to pay double the price seems a bit steep. Of course, $15 each isn't exactly expensive. Also, how long are they in comparison to the Sam and Max episodes?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.