Fight At The Inventory

I have been thinking yesterday after I saw the trailer for Poker Night at the Inventory 2 of a possible Telltale fighting game and I know that will never happen but I can imagine what i'd be like .
Max , Strongbad , Tycho and Heavy are playing cards then Skunkape shows up and tells them to take a hike , Max punches him and everyone freaks out and the brawl begins .

Sam
Max
Bosco
Sybil
Grandpa Stinky
Skunkape
Papierwaite
Flint Paper
Strongbad
The Cheat
Homestar
Wallace
Gromit
Duncan McBiscuit
Monty Muzzle
Guybrush Threepwood
Elaine
Lechuck
Morgan Leflay
Marquis Desinge
Nelson Tethers
Jim Ingraham
Sheriff Bahg
Hector
Lambert
Barnsley Noble
Marty Mcfly
Doc Brown
Biff Tannen
Kid Tannen
Edna Strickland
Jennifer
Gerry Harding
Jess Harding
Nima
Billy Yoder
Oscar
Rey Curtis
Olivia Benson
Mike Logan
Lenny Briscoe
Jack Mccoy
Abby Carmichael
Michael Cutter
Lee Everett
Clementine
Kenny
Carley
Doug
Larry
Lilly
And that's it , I want to hear your opinions , agree/disagree and what other characters would you like to appear in this imaginary game .

Comments

• edited April 2013
    And the bosses of the game :
    Monster Max
    Trogdor
    T-rex
    Queen Bee
  • edited April 2013
    Good list but i don't think we would see Edna be able to knock out someone like Max or Hector.
  • edited April 2013
    Good list but i don't think we would see Edna be able to knock out someone like Max or Hector.

Well she is an arsonist so she would use fire to defeat her enemies .
  • edited April 2013

This is a fighting game we're talking about. Logic and physics are thrown out the window, like with any fighting game. Could Princess Peach really beat the crap out of Bowser? Or Phoenix Wright to Magneto? :P

Speaking of which, what kind of fighting game did you have in mind, Psychic? Arcade style like Street Fighter? More Mortal Kombat like? Smash Bros.?
  • edited April 2013
    This is a fighting game we're talking about. Logic and physics are thrown out the window, like with any fighting game. Could Princess Peach really beat the crap out of Bowser? Or Phoenix Wright to Magneto? :P

Speaking of which, what kind of fighting game did you have in mind, Psychic? Arcade style like Street Fighter? More Mortal Kombat like? Smash Bros.?

Well the game would be more like Smash Bros .
  • edited April 2013
    And the final boss will be The Narrator from The Devil's Playhouse .
    And there will be ending cutscenes for all the characters like in Mortal Kombat .
  • edited April 2013
    Years ago I imagined Sam & Max in a Smash Bros.-like game, and the Desoto was their Final Smash.
  • edited April 2013
    Final Smashes
    Sam - he calls the desoto and runs over the opponent
    Max - he uses his psychic toys and defeats the opponent
    Bosco - he uses his tear gas launcher and makes the opponent cry
    Sybil - she grabs Abe and throws him at the opponent
    Grandpa Stinky - he turns the opponent into the cake of the damned
    Skunkape - he uses his head gear thing and electrocutes the opponent
    Papierwaite - Norrington comes out and...well... tentacle hentai:D
    Flint Paper - he puts on the opponent a self destruct bomb and it explodes with him
    Strongbad - he uses the trogdor sword on the opponent
    The Cheat - he uses lighter on the opponent
    Homestar - he kicks the opponent to death
    Wallace - he makes a ice gun and freezes the opponent
    Gromit - he makes a fire gun and burns the opponent
    Duncan Mcbiscuit - he beats up the opponent with a golf club
    Monty Muzzle - he throws seed on the opponent and the chickens poke him
    Guybrush Threepwood - he uses the monkey dance to distract the opponent and then punches him
    Elaine - she puts a bomb near the opponent and it explodes
    Morgan Leflay - she cuts out the opponent's hand
    Lechuck - he grabs the opponent and stabs him in the chest
    Marquis Desinge - he uses his rifle and blows the opponent away
    Nelson Tethers - he gives the opponent a difficult puzzle and he falls unconscious because he can't find the right answer
    Jim Ingraham - same like Nelson
    Sheriff Bahg - he gives the opponent a puzzle and it explodes with him
    Hector - he punches the opponent plain and simple
    Lambert - he turns into monster Lambert and eats the opponent and pukes him out
    Barnsley Noble - he gives the opponent a ' who cares ' badge and it explodes with toxin
    Marty Mcfly - he beats the opponent with his guitar
    Doc Brown - he runs over the opponent with the delorean
    Biff Tannen - he calls the opponent a butthead and punches him hard
    Kid Tannen - he call his gang and all of them shoot the opponent with their tommy guns
    Edna Strickland - she gets her accordion and begins to sing which causes the opponent to fall unconscious
    Jennifer - same like Marty
    Gerry Harding - he uses dino spray on the opponent and the raptors come and eat him
    Jess Harding - she gets a rock and hits the opponent
    Nima - she uses her machette on the opponent
    Billy Yoder - he uses a exploding can on the opponent
    Oscar - he kills the opponent with his knife in one strike
    Ray Curtis - he arrests the opponent
    Olivia Benson , Lennie Briscoe and Mike Logan - same like Ray
    Jack Mccoy - he gives the opponent a guilty verdict
    Abby Carmichael , Michael Cutter - same like Jack
    Lee Everett - he uses his axe and cuts off the opponent's head
    Clementine - she uses her cuteness and shots the opponent in the face
    Kenny - he grabs a salt lick and smashes the opponent face
    Carley - she gives the opponent a radio to distract him and shoots him
    Doug - he makes a mechanical walker and it eats him
    Larry - he beats up the opponent to a bloody pulp
    Lilly - she uses the ' what the hell is that ' trick and when the opponent turns she shoots him in the face .
  • edited April 2013
    Thanks for giving me the idea of putting final smashes Magic Emperor ;)
  • edited April 2013
    Hey, no problem! I love your ideas, too. :)
  • edited April 2013
    Telltale should talk to SuperBot or Santa Monica about getting a Telltale character in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale.

Lee, maybe? Strong Bad? Sam and Max are also good choices.
  • edited April 2013
    The Endings
    Sam - The Narrator gives Sam a trip to a fudge freeze factory
    Max - he gives Max 1000 boxes of corndogs and all of them are expired , but Max doesn't care and eats them anyway
    Bosco - he gives Bosco a letter and it says ' happy birthday ' Bosco reads it out loud and and the mariachis appear and sing which causes Bosco to have a heart attack and Larry saying " hurts doesn't it "
    Sybil - he gives Sybil two tickets to Isla Nublar for her and Abe's honeymoon and he doesn't tell her about the dinosaurs because he wants to keep it a surprise for them .
    Grandpa Stinky - he gives him a Uzbetian Blood Cake Surprise and when he eats it he dies and then we learn that Girl Stinky put poison in the cake .
    Skunkape - he gives Skunkape a planet for him to rule and it is Pluto which disappoints him
    Papierwaite- he gives Papierwaite the treasures of Yog-Soggoth and when he opens them , he finds soup recipes from the dark dimension
    Flint Paper - he gives Flint Paper a machine gun and it is Sasha , when Heavy finds out hell breaks loose
    Strongbad - he gives Strongbad the cheat codes for Snake Boxer 6 as an apology from Telltales but it turns out to be fake
    The Cheat - he gives him his own show but it doesn't last to long
    Homestar - he gives Homestar a coin
    Wallace - he gives Wallace " The Greatest Inventor " award but the trophy is made out of chocolate
    Gromit - he gives Gromit a restraining order
    Duncan Mcbiscuit - he gives him a new golf club but it is a fake
    Monty Muzzle - he gives Monty food stamps because he can't give him million dollars
    Guybrush Threepwood - he gives Guybrush a sea biscuit
    Elaine - he gives Elaine a beautiful diamond but it turns her into a statue
    Morgan Leflay - he gives Morgan a legendary pirate hunter sword but the sword turns into dust because it was very old
    Lechuck - he gives Lechuck one day date with Elaine
    Marquis Desinge - he gives him the elixir of eternal life but it turns out to be tomato juice and he is very allergic to tomato juice
    Nelson Tethers - he gives Nelson a new puzzle but he can't find the answer and the Narrator tells him that the answer is " The Devil's Playhouse "
    Jim Ingraham - he gives Jim a new job as a puzzle bodyguard
    Sheriff Bahg - he gives him a puzzle machine which turns into a giant robot and squashes him
    Hector - he gives Hector a new pair of pants
    Lambert - he gives Lambert the " crybaby" badge
    Barnsley Noble - he gives a new happy town for him to live in and it is Macon
    Marty Mcfly - he gives him tickets to a ACDC concert but the concert takes place in " 13 Octomber 2019"
    Doc Brown - he gives him plutonium but it explodes in his face
    Biff Tannen - he gives Biff a watch and it is the Citizen-plus watch and he becomes a zombie
    Kid Tannen - he gives Kid a free jail card
    Edna Strickland - he gives Edna a paper which seals her lips so she can shut up
    Jennifer - he gives her a guitar but it is a toy actually
    Gerry Harding - he gives Gerry a new job in Savannah in which he has to feed the animals , and those animals are the walkers
    Jess Harding - he gives her a new trip to Isla Nublar but she refuses after last time
    Nima - he gives her a new location for her and her daughter and it is in Clappers Wreake
    Billy Yoder - he gives Billy a priceless treasure , if he returns it to the government he wins a big sack of cash but the treasure is a cereal box
    Oscar - he gives Oscar cigarettes
    Ray Curtis - he gives Ray a box of donuts and a cup of coffee
    Olivia Benson , Mike Logan , Lennie Briscoe - same like Ray
    Jack Mccoy - he gives Jack a non-guilty verdict for a criminal
    Abby Carmichael , Michael Cutter - same like Jack
    Lee Everett - he gives Lee three tickets for Easter Island , one ticket is for him the second for Clementine and the Narrator asks him who is the third one , lee turns his head and looks at Carley he smiles and tells him that he knows who is coming with him and Clementine
    Clementine - the Narrator leads Clementine into the backroom to give her reward and it is very dark , he turns the lights on and everybody comes out saying " surprise !" Lee comes in with a cake in his hands and tells Clementine happy birthday , he remembered Clementine's birthday and he put a bet with everyone that if Clementine beats them all they are going to help him with her birthday party , it's time for Clementine to hit the pinata and the pinata is Skunkape
    Kenny - he gives Kenny a mosasaurus for him and his family to eat but little does Kenny know that the mosasaurus is still alive
    Carley - he gives Carley a ticket to a famous restaurant for a romantic night so she has to choose a partner , she looks at Lee and smiles
    Doug - he gives Doug a high-tech computer but it crashes on him
    Larry - he gives Larry some papers for " Anger management classes " and the instructor is Hugh Bliss
    Lilly - he gives Lilly a chance to be a manager of the Inventory and what she has to do as manager is to clean up the mess :D
  • edited July 2013
    Now i added a poll . I couldn't put Mike Logan because i couldn't put a 51 option so just say that you want to play as him . For those who don't know this thread read the entire thing and vote .
  • edited July 2013
    You missed so many candidates, like Stinkoman or the Soda Poppers.

In any case, I think Telltale and Valve need a giant crossover.

Telltale vs Valve... 3
  • edited July 2013
    Ryu-Chan wrote: »
    You missed so many candidates, like Stinkoman or the Soda Poppers.

In any case, I think Telltale and Valve need a giant crossover.

Telltale vs Valve... 3

I can't put many options because of the rules and so i have to put 50 options . And the Soda Poppers , oh God . I think they would be bosses than fighting characters .
  • edited July 2013
    I would so buy this game for 60 dollars, it sounds so great.
  • edited July 2013
    I would so buy this game for 60 dollars, it sounds so great.

You should check out the special moves and endings of Lee , Clem , Kenny and Carley .
    And also the funny endings of Larry and Lilly .
  • edited July 2013
    Gromit would so win...
  • edited July 2013
    Sam and Max. Because... they are Sam and Max!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.