Really stuck on MI2.

edited February 2008 in General Chat
I am really stuck on Mi2. When I go to ask to Voodoo lady about using the Ash-2-life she says she doesn't have that cookbook anymore. So I went down to the library to borrow one but you don't have the option to remember it. I've also checked a few walkthroughs and they don'thelp either. Anyone know what to do know?

Comments

• edited February 2008
    The cookbook you need is called "The Joy of Hex," and in the library it's filed under R for Recipes. You shouldn't have any problem checking it out...to my memory it's only Famous Pirate Quotations that's a bit more complicated to get.
  • edited February 2008
    The library really killed me.
  • edited February 2008
    read all the book's descriptions... youll have some fun ^^
  • edited February 2008
    Don't you need a library card, to get the books? Have you talked to the librarian?

EDIT: Just replayed until i came to the library... the option to remember the titles should be there even without a library card. Unless you are playing the lite mode. If thats the case you might not need to remember the titles.

Edit 2: Just checked the lite mode. You can remember the titles there, too. So, if your game does not have the option to remember book titles, there's something wrong, i think.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.