how much will night at the inventory 2 cost?

and any idea when I can preorder? o:

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Nothing has been announced on either of those questions, but guess around the $5-$10 range.
  • edited April 2013
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Nothing has been announced on either of those questions, but guess around the $5-$10 range.

My thoughts exactly, and a fair price range at that!
  • edited April 2013
    how much was the original?
  • edited April 2013
    how much was the original?

$4.99. I honestly expect it to be the same price, but you never know. They might make it cost a bit more since there is a bit more features. I don't think they will, and it'd be a bad idea if they did, but you never know.
  • edited April 2013
    I can see $7.49 being accepted by most people, but I highly doubt it'd be any higher than that.
  • edited April 2013
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    $4.99. I honestly expect it to be the same price, but you never know. They might make it cost a bit more since there is a bit more features. I don't think they will, and it'd be a bad idea if they did, but you never know.

I never thought they'd stop the collector DVDs either though, so it's not the same Telltale Games we all knew.
  • edited April 2013
    It's now for pre-order on Steam, and it's $5, same as the first.
  • edited April 2013
    jweir wrote: »
    I never thought they'd stop the collector DVDs either though, so it's not the same Telltale Games we all knew.

I don't understand what this has to do with anything. I was going by the logic of "hmm, well this poker game is $7 while this one is $5, I'll buy the cheaper one instead." I was not thinking about how telltale used to do things.
  • edited April 2013
    It's now for pre-order on Steam, and it's $5, same as the first.

For the Americans yes, I'm gonna have to pay 4.99€ unless it's also available on TT store.
  • edited April 2013
    PainDealer wrote: »
    For the Americans yes, I'm gonna have to pay 4.99€ unless it's also available on TT store.

It won't be on their store, mainly because of the in game rewards that are available to earn for Borderlands 2 and Team Fortress 2.

I think it proved costly last time as they gave out free Steam codes to whoever bought Poker Night from here for the unlocks and I bet those codes weren't free for Telltale. So to prevent issues like that from happening, they're going with a Steam only PC release.
  • edited April 2013
    No Dealer's Visor this time for pre-ordering? I guess the PN1 copy is alright too, I can gift that to a bud
  • edited April 2013
    It won't be on their store, mainly because of the in game rewards that are available to earn for Borderlands 2 and Team Fortress 2.

I think it proved costly last time as they gave out free Steam codes to whoever bought Poker Night from here for the unlocks and I bet those codes weren't free for Telltale. So to prevent issues like that from happening, they're going with a Steam only PC release.

Thanks for the info. I'll just have to suffer the dark side of the stronger currency :D Off to pre-ordering then.
  • edited April 2013

I've seen that mentioned elsewhere on teh forums - is it speculation, or have Telltale confirmed it?

Cheers
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2013
    I've seen that mentioned elsewhere on teh forums - is it speculation, or have Telltale confirmed it?

Cheers

Confirmed. We're not planning to sell Poker Night 2 in the Telltale online store.
  • edited April 2013
    and any idea when I can preorder? o:

£4 on steam
Sign in to comment in this discussion.