Any European interested in the soundtracks of season 1 & 2 ?

edited April 2013 in Sam & Max
Hi.

I bought in the past the soundtrack from both the first and the second season of Sam & Max but in the end I do not really like it. It sounds much better in the game than in my cd player (too jazzy for me).

I might sell it later to a european fellow (to minimize shipping cost, I am from Belgium) but I'd like to know if anyone would be interested.

I don't really know how I would go with the sell (direct with paypal, ebay...).

Seb

Comments

• edited April 2013
    how much were you thinking of selling them for?
  • edited April 2013
    I was thinking about ~10€ for both soundtracks + shipping. Note that they are in perfect shape, I can post pictures if needed.
  • edited April 2013
    Sucks to live in Australia at a time like this
  • edited April 2013
    Shyguy wrote: »
    Sucks to live in Australia at a time like this

Well, if you are interested, be my guest... but I don't have any clue about the resulting shipping cost :D
  • edited April 2013
    No-one interested ?
  • edited April 2013
    Kind of tempted for the season 2 soundtrack, since I've already got the season 1 soundtrack.
  • edited April 2013
    Eh, bit conflicted, Love Sam & Max, love the albums, am also from Belgium.
    But I already have them.

However; I might be interested in taking them off your hands if you can't find anyone else. ( but let's give others a chance first :p )
  • edited April 2013
    Hi there,

I was looking for the soundtracks the other day (played the games on Wii) but they aren't listed anymore in the TellTale store. As I also missed the weekend promo at gog.com, I thought I should check the forums and here you are :-)

I'll send you a PM with details; hope, you still got the CDs.
  • edited April 2013
    Deal done and a big thank you to Benjamin.
  • edited April 2013
    I guess they have no interest to sell in the large scale when basically one can simply go to Youtube and listen them or extract them from their respective games.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.