Non-cow discussion

edited April 2006 in Bone
This thread is for discussing everything except cows. No cows at all. Except for this post, telling you not to talk about them. But that's the only exception! No more talking about cows below this line:

Comments

• edited March 2006
    I heard that the people of India consider a certain particular animal to be especially holy and sacred, but I just can't remember what it is...
  • edited March 2006
    A bull, perhaps?
  • edited March 2006
    I heard that the people of India consider a certain particular animal to be especially holy and sacred, but I just can't remember what it is...

A moose?
  • edited March 2006
    I am udder-ly without a clue. :(
  • edited March 2006
    treeweta1.jpg

Here is a creature I photographed in my garden. It's a weta, and bears little to no relationship with you know what.

treeweta2.jpg
  • edited March 2006
    I bet it sounds like a cricket. It's probably very moo-sical.
  • edited March 2006
    It's like a muppet-bug.
  • edited April 2006
    Oh yes, laugh about it when you can only see a picture. Try having one of those things launching out of a bush at your arm. Big as my freakin' hand I swear. Okay, maybe I lie a little but still at least about 3/4 the size of my hand. Those things terrify the hell out of me.
  • edited April 2006
    Oh yes, laugh about it when you can only see a picture. Try having one of those things launching out of a bush at your arm. Big as my freakin' hand I swear. Okay, maybe I lie a little but still at least about 3/4 the size of my hand. Those things terrify the hell out of me.

Muppets or bugs?
  • edited April 2006

Muppets or bugs?

Both. You ever been attacked by a wild muppet? Nasty stuff.
  • edited April 2006
    If you ever find yourself on the adventuregamers forum, make sure you behave yourself or Tabacco will GET you!!! He is watching you. Muwahahahaha!!
  • edited April 2006
    If you ever find yourself on the adventuregamers forum, make sure you behave yourself or Tabacco will GET you!!! He is watching you. Muwahahahaha!!

Hey, I'm Sam Eagle here too, y'know :p
  • edited April 2006
    You're a sheriff around these parts? Cool, cool.

<<hides copy of Tricky Evil Forum Hooligan Monthly magazine>>
  • edited April 2006
    Please... you think I don't know about your Tricky Evil Forum Hooligan Monthly magazines?
  • edited April 2006
    I hope you didn't peek at the centerfold, which is a foldout blueprint of a Rube Goldberg style device that will help me topple forum authorities from their lofty perch and assure me a place of limitless power at Telltale in a few dozen years picture of a cow naked lady.
  • edited April 2006
    I hope you didn't peek at the centerfold, which is a foldout blueprint of a Rube Goldberg style device that will help me topple forum authorities from their lofty perch and assure me a place of limitless power at Telltale in a few dozen years picture of a cow naked lady.

Nice recovery :)
  • edited April 2006
    Yes, the centrefold's recovery is nice, but I'm more of a breast man...
  • edited April 2006
    A breast man eh? Does that mean you're shaped like a... Wait, forget it. Let's not go down that road.

As for you, artwking4. You're like two issues of Tricky Evil Forum Hooligan Monthly magazines behind me. The latest one tells you all about how to post infinite posts on the World of Warcraft website telling Blizzard just how much you hate them and their laggy, laggy servers and how they're going to lose all their customers. Also, it has a centerfold plan of how to murder tabacco and steal his job picture of a naked lady standing next to a picture of a cow sheep.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.