Will Poker Night 2 TF2 items be tradable?

TF2 player reporting in, I'd just like to know if we can trade the unlockable items.
Poker night 1 items were alas, not tradable. However recent promos have been tradable. Also will they be of genuine quality?

Comments

• ProfanityProfanity Banned
    edited April 2013
    Genuine quality would have been mentioned in the promo screenie.

They probably won't be tradable, considering things like:

1. Poker Night 1 items weren't tradable.
    2. This game is terribly cheap.
    3. The items don't expire after the pre-purchase period, therefore you can just buy the game at any time and get them at any time.
    4. This time there's no pre-order bonus in items. The first one had the visor, which is now tradable.

So yeaaaaah, prolly not.
  • edited April 2013
    Probably not. Usually when TF2 has achievement-related promo items that are available indefinitely, they're not tradable.
  • edited April 2013
    I hope they aren't tradeable, because if they are I'll be tempted to trade them away. And I don't want to do that.
  • edited April 2013
    Achievement-based items in TF2 generally tend to be unable to be traded outside of using gift wrap.

Honestly it's a pointless exercise anyway. The game costs five bucks, gift wrap costs two, and any profit margin you'd make would be really minimal overall. I'll be enjoying my souvenirs when I get them.
  • ProfanityProfanity Banned
    edited April 2013
    spd12 wrote: »
    Achievement-based items in TF2 generally tend to be unable to be traded outside of using gift wrap.

Honestly it's a pointless exercise anyway. The game costs five bucks, gift wrap costs two, and any profit margin you'd make would be really minimal overall. I'll be enjoying my souvenirs when I get them.

Yet I still see people buying them with gift-wrap.
  • edited April 2013
    Like others have said, they will more than likely be Achievement Unlocked items like in the first Poker Night and Super Monday Combat and thus be untradeable.
  • edited April 2013
    Eh, I traded them away by using the official system. They might not allow trading PN2 items however as many more TF2 players are aware this time around and will buy the game for a quick buck otherwise. Those pixels hold money value if those items can be traded.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.