Suggestions for PN2

Suggestion 1) Random seating. It was really frustrating to always be playing into Max and then Strong Bad in PN1. As a Rock style player, it was rough always having my blinds raised by them every time.

Suggestion 2) DLC characters and expanded table size. A standard poker toury seats 9 to 11 players. Expand the game so that later you can add more players to the table, pulling from old and new players

Suggestion 3) Beef the Poker AI Strong Bad calling a pre-flop all in when I have him over chipped with a 3 9 off suit doesn't make any sense at all.

Suggestion 4) Longer games. With slower blind raise structure. Imagine a table of 9 players and a WSOP style blind structure. It would be awesome.

Suggestion 5)Multi player. Allow us to pick avatars and player in larger touries with the CPU characters mixed in for unlocks.

Comments

• edited April 2013
    pebkac wrote: »
    Suggestion 1) Random seating. It was really frustrating to always be playing into Max and then Strong Bad in PN1. As a Rock style player, it was rough always having my blinds raised by them every time.

Suggestion 2) DLC characters and expanded table size. A standard poker toury seats 9 to 11 players. Expand the game so that later you can add more players to the table, pulling from old and new players

Suggestion 3) Beef the Poker AI Strong Bad calling a pre-flop all in when I have him over chipped with a 3 9 off suit doesn't make any sense at all.

Suggestion 4) Longer games. With slower blind raise structure. Imagine a table of 9 players and a WSOP style blind structure. It would be awesome.

Suggestion 5)Multi player. Allow us to pick avatars and player in larger touries with the CPU characters mixed in for unlocks.

1) I can tell you already, not gonna happen.

2) Rather not. This isn't suppose to be a professional poker tournament. It's simulating having beer with a couple of friends and playing poker. They don't need to write all new dialogue and record again every month, or continually sap my money. Telltale doesn't do DLC anyway.

3) There was a "hard" difficulty, you know. And luckily for you, the Poker Night 2 characters are always on "hard" this time.

4) Longer games, why not. Sounds good to me, as long as the short games are still an option. I would like to be able to set my own stakes instead of the default.

5) Definitely not! That goes against what Poker Night is! You want multiplayer poker, you can find it for free on the internet. Just keep it away from the inventory.
  • edited April 2013
    Perhaps an option to respond to some of the characters comments? Like a bit of RPG element?
  • edited April 2013
    I'd like to see the occasional bits of violence be short mini-games. You win 'em, you get a bit more money to spend on those unlockables. Tell me you wouldn't want to play Brock or Ash as they slice up some poor jerk.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.