PN2 + Borderlands 2

I just found out today that there will be a 360 version of the game. I have already bought the Steam version, but my opy of Borderlands 2 is on 360.

Will I still be able to unlock the items for Borderlands 2?

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2013
    The unlockables are tied to the platform you're playing Poker Night 2 on. So if you're playing Poker Night 2 on PC, the unlocks would only be available in a PC version of Borderlands 2.
  • edited April 2013
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    The unlockables are tied to the platform you're playing Poker Night 2 on. So if you're playing Poker Night 2 on PC, the unlocks would only be available in a PC version of Borderlands 2.

Would have been nice if you told us this weeks ago. Like when I tweeted you weeks ago in response to your announcement. Today is the first mention of a 360 version that I have seen.

I guess It doesn't matter. I want the TF2 items too So I'll get both in the long run anyway.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2013
    The game was announced for Xbox, PS3 and PC all at the same time. At any rate, it's great to hear that you're anticipating the release!
  • edited April 2013
    Kill Kayt wrote: »
    Would have been nice if you told us this weeks ago. Like when I tweeted you weeks ago in response to your announcement. Today is the first mention of a 360 version that I have seen.

I guess It doesn't matter. I want the TF2 items too So I'll get both in the long run anyway.

Someone didn't pay attention to the release announcements and/or release trailer at all...
  • edited April 2013
    Dedlok wrote: »
    Someone didn't pay attention to the release announcements and/or release trailer at all...

True, but someone ignore's their Twitter as I have been asking this question for Weeks now.
  • edited April 2013
    Kill Kayt wrote: »
    True, but someone ignore's their Twitter as I have been asking this question for Weeks now.

Because it is mentioned on the website which someone ignored.

http://www.telltalegames.com/pokernight2/unlocks/xbox

"To use your Borderlands 2 unlockable prizes on Xbox 360, you must own Borderlands 2 and play using the same Xbox LIVE account associated with Poker Night 2."
  • edited April 2013
    Tauramall - It will be your best choice to choose cute baby girl wear,baby girl clothes,baby girl clothes on sale with reasonable price and good qulity.
    http://www.tauramall.com/Baby-Child-Fashion-c520.html
Sign in to comment in this discussion.