Poker night 2 loot

so i preordered PN2 off of steam, i do have tf2 on steam as well. so i know if i win tf2 loot it will be sent there. now if i win BL2 loot will i get a code to use it on my xbox360?? same question if i win avatar items. will the game give me dlc code for xbox and vise versa xbox give pc codes?:confused:

Comments

• edited April 2013
    do i have to buy for xbox as well?
  • edited April 2013
    No, there's no way to redeem the Borderlands 2 items cross-platform. If you're playing the PC/360/PS3 version of Borderlands 2, you'll need to get that version of Poker Night 2.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2013
    Unlocks are tied to the platform you're playing Poker Night 2 on. So if you only have Borderlands 2 on Xbox 360, to get the unlocks there you'd have to play Poker Night 2 on Xbox as well.

EDIT: Ninja'd!
  • edited April 2013
    thank you. looks like i got to save up some MS points
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2013
    Keep an eye on our Twitter feeds too - @telltalegames, @jobjstauffer, and @lauraperusco. We've been known to give away codes there from time to time. :)
  • edited April 2013
    This is depressing. It isn't even on the PSN Store and I have found no luck calling GameStops... I wish it was cross-platform... <:C
  • edited April 2013
    This is depressing. It isn't even on the PSN Store and I have found no luck calling GameStops... I wish it was cross-platform... <:C

The PSN store gets it on Tuesday.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.