Damn, not good. Xbox version - someone's already found a bad bug.

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Good thing someone caught this before it spread around too badly.
  • edited April 2013
    Oh that isn't good. Anyone know if it fixed itself by restarting? I remember the first game having an autosave so it isn't like he is restarting the tournament... right?
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the link, I've given our support guys a heads-up.
  • edited April 2013
    It might be just me, but I myself can only bugfix things if I sort of knew the course of action that had been taken up to that point, so that it might be replicateable.
  • edited April 2013
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    It might be just me, but I myself can only bugfix things if I sort of knew the course of action that had been taken up to that point, so that it might be replicateable.

I'm assuming it involved buying Sam a drink, considering how the camera was angled.
  • MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We will investigate and see if we can reproduce it.

The game does autosave after every hand, so if this occurs, exiting the game (to the dashboard) and then restarting and selecting 'Continue Tournament' will resume progress right where you left off. If it happens mid-hand, you will have to restart only that one hand. All other progress should be saved.

I'm assuming it involved buying Sam a drink, considering how the camera was angled.

The camera angle changes when the player (you) are left 1on1 with another character. It's a more intense close-up shot angled from the table up (as opposed to eye level), to highlight the fact that you're about to win! (or lose)
  • edited April 2013
    I have had that happen multiple times, always with Ash's bounty
Sign in to comment in this discussion.