Poker Night 2 not available through the Telltale Store?

I was excited to hear of the release of PN2, went to the Telltale store and couldn't find it. This is weird considering it's a Telltale game and it's not available through its store :confused:. Is selling it exclusively through STEAM part of the deal? Will it be available in the store eventually?

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2013
    I think they wanted it to be a Steam Exclusive title because of the unlocks. They tried to allow unlocks through Poker Night 1 on the Telltale Store, but it was too complicated for them so I assume they kept it Steam Exclusive just to make things simple for the unlocks.
  • edited April 2013
    The game will not be available through the Telltale store due to the integration of Steam and cross-game unlocks. The only real alternative would to be sell Steam keys, and there's not really much point in that.
  • edited April 2013
    The game will not be available through the Telltale store due to the integration of Steam and cross-game unlocks. The only real alternative would to be sell Steam keys, and there's not really much point in that.

There is. I'd have saved 1€.
  • edited April 2013
    aww-tiny-violin-poor-you.jpg

(This post may or may not be serious.)
  • edited April 2013
    http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-PN2/poker-night-2

Oh look it's out there now and only 4€ instead of 5. Thanks Telltale.
  • edited May 2013
    Weird that they're not even advertising it on their site, though.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.