Favourite Dialogue?

I haven't seen a thread like this yet so I though I'd make one...

My favourite dialogue so far is with Claptrap and Sam where Claptrap suggests that Sam and Max become Dlc characters for Borderlands 2...

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Claptrap to Alex: 'I'm trying to pitch it to J.J.Abrams, but I need a third act'.

Greatest hint at a third game ever!

And it goes without saying anything GLaDOS says.
  • edited April 2013
    Claptrap to Alex: 'I'm trying to pitch it to J.J.Abrams, but I need a third act'.

Greatest hint at a third game ever!

And it goes without saying anything GLaDOS says.

Then why is J. J. Abrams making a Half-Life movie? :p
  • edited April 2013
    Sam: "Hey, I thought we were friends!"
    Max: "It's playing computer poker by itself, Sam, it doesn't have friends."

I seriously laughed out loud when I heard this.
  • edited April 2013
    I love the one where Sam tells Brock that he reminds him of Sal. A great jab at the fact that everyone thought it was Patrick Warburton who voiced him at first.
  • edited April 2013
    It's not my favorite line, but it's Claptrap's best.

"Even Steve could have won with that hand, and all he can say is 'Heyoo'."
    "Heyooo!"
    "SHUT THE F*** UP, STEVE! And people say I'm annoying..."
  • edited April 2013
    There was one line which seemed amusing, but I was afk and only saw a bit at the ending so I missed it :/

I love winning the Ash themed Inventory tourney for the first time.
  • edited April 2013
    Max chasing Ash out of the club because he robbed him of his trademark chainsaw. "Looking for something?" he says with that psychotic smile. :D

Also, GlaDOS saying "Perhaps you can try again later... After you've upgraded your brain."
  • edited April 2013
    One of my favourites...

GLaDOS:Mr.Williams has been eliminated from play and will be taken away using Mr.Ventures teleporter.
    Ash:Wait What?! (Gets teleported to bar but is missing lower half.) What happened to my legs?!
    Max:Hey look Sam! Free shoes! (Ash's legs kick Max away)
  • edited April 2013
    Just found an absolute gem.

Sam is asking for where he can get a haircut. "Well I guess Max will have to do it then". Cut to close up of Max with an evil smile on his face.
  • edited April 2013
    Claptrap, Babushka, Neato!
  • edited April 2013
    Unlocked the Aperture themed room, and the closing script for when you win from GlaDOS is now my favorite, because it feels like it is directly from Portal!
    COMPLETE WITH SINGING TURRETS!!
  • edited April 2013
    References to Hit the Road (especially "King of the Creatures" and swearing in longhand) brought back some memories and provided a much needed chuckle when losing a hand. :)
  • edited April 2013
    I like the "five fingers/four fingers" bit, if only because Sam & Max don't know that they have three toes on each foot, not four.
  • edited April 2013
    Fuzznuckets(sp) was my favorite, though it's been repeated ad nauseum at this point.
  • edited April 2013
    Ash to Claptrap:"So what's James Cameron like?" *silence* CL4P: "**** you."
  • edited April 2013
    Hearing all four of them lament over Claptrap bringing up the "Who's the Boss" movie was probably both very nerdy and rather funny for me.
  • edited April 2013
    I quite liked it when Sam said he auditioned for Bibgy for the new Telltale game but was told his voice wasn't wolfy enough
Sign in to comment in this discussion.