So about Ash...

Does any body else want to an AoD adventure game? I know I do. :D

Comments

• edited April 2013
    I'm sure there'd be plenty of lasting novelty value between five or so episodes' worth of trying to use the boomstick on virtually every clickable thing in hopes that it would solve whatever issue is at hand.
  • edited April 2013
    As long it's based on the classics and not the new garbage... sure - why not? (I still count AoD as part of Evil Dead) But i'd prefer an action adventure or FPS - FPS adventure maybe? :3
  • edited April 2013
    It seems like a natural move to me. They have a character model. They have a voice actor that has dipped his toes in the water, so folks won't go in to shock if they can't get Bruce Campbell again. They have done plenty of other movie tie ins and I don't know what sort of license they got now, but I think it would be silly to only use it on a poker game.:)
  • edited April 2013
    It seems like a natural move to me. They have a character model. They have a voice actor that has dipped his toes in the water, so folks won't go in to shock if they can't get Bruce Campbell again. They have done plenty of other movie tie ins and I don't know what sort of license they got now, but I think it would be silly to only use it on a poker game.:)

May as well make a game with the Heavy in it too. And a game with Tycho in it. And a game with Brock in it while you're at it too.
  • edited April 2013
    Raelser wrote: »
    May as well make a game with the Heavy in it too. And a game with Tycho in it. And a game with Brock in it while you're at it too.

I agree completely with Brock. Tycho is already starring in a Penny Arcade game series known as Precipe of Darkness and Heavy is still working on retaining his role as The Heavy in TF3...
  • edited April 2013
    I feel like the dialogue keeps foreshadowing.

1. Claptrap asked Sam about season 4.

2. They discussed the marketing of the Army of Darkness franchise expanding.

3. Brock is asked about his fiction video game cameo.
  • edited April 2013
    I agree completely with Brock. Tycho is already starring in a Penny Arcade game series known as Precipe of Darkness and Heavy is still working on retaining his role as The Heavy in TF3...

I was being sarcastic. Just because there's a model for them doesn't mean a game must me made to accomadate it.
  • edited April 2013
    Ryu-Chan wrote: »
    I feel like the dialogue keeps foreshadowing.

1. Claptrap asked Sam about season 4.

2. They discussed the marketing of the Army of Darkness franchise expanding.

3. Brock is asked about his fiction video game cameo.

You missed the one where Claptrap hints towards a Borderlands 3.
  • edited April 2013
    I thought OTT was being sarcastic about it. O.o
  • edited April 2013
    Zeek wrote: »
    You missed the one where Claptrap hints towards a Borderlands 3.

And GLaDOS says that she has more testing to do. They're all five stretches, but now we have possible hints for all of them. Now to agrue AGAINST them.

1. Sam says that he's enjoying the downtime.

2. There is no mention of Ash in anything upcoming.

3. Brock's game they mentioned is fictitious.

4. Claptrap doesn't necessarily mean a third game, but a conclusion to his story.

5. GLaDOS runs tests all the time without a video game of it.
  • edited April 2013
    I was being sarcastic. Just because there's a model for them doesn't mean a game must me made to accomadate it.

But it is such a nice character model!:D
  • edited April 2013

The game to accommodate it, as it turns out, is Poker Night 2.
  • edited April 2013
    But it is such a nice character model!:D

I do like Ash's model a lot, myself. :cool: I know in this board I've whined about "no Bruce Campbell, waah," but I'll definitely give Telltale credit for the model.
  • edited April 2013
    I do like Ash's model a lot, myself. :cool: I know in this board I've whined about "no Bruce Campbell, waah," but I'll definitely give Telltale credit for the model.

I admit that I was praying to hear Bruce Campbell! The intro was so perfect the way Winslow stated he was hoping the last contestant would show! Then boom! :eek: A drawn out moment of silence aannnnd no Bruce.:( I know TTG had to have at least tried to get him, so it is fine. He is the real Ash to me. Btw he has my favorite chip pull, when he uses the boomstick.
  • edited April 2013
    Yeah! His chip pull is awesome. lol And I like when he plays with the boomstick during showdowns.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.