Xbox can't progress to next hand

I keep getting this bug time and time again

I can't proceed to the next hand (normally after Clap Trap has been eliminated) it says press A on screen but it doesn't work, you can pause go throught the menu etc but can't progress the game

it's getting to the point I don't want to play this game anymore the latest incident I had over 70K with only Sam to go and will now lose all my hard work

I've tried dropping back to the dashboard and a complete power off neither fixes it

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Hey there! I had the same problem! :c A temporary fix for this is going to the pause menu and starting a new tournament! You can find my post over on the support section of the forums. Take care!
  • edited April 2013
    Hey there! I had the same problem! :c A temporary fix for this is going to the pause menu and starting a new tournament! You can find my post over on the support section of the forums. Take care!

Yeah thanks I knew that I could do that it's just the pain of losing all progress (money tokens etc) and missing out on bounty items as I said I've had this a few times now

hoping this gets patched and not ignored
  • edited April 2013
    Happens with the Steam version if you use the 360 controller as well. Even switching back to mouse, it's stuck.

...and yes, it was right when Claptrap got eliminated.
  • ProfanityProfanity Banned
    edited April 2013
    Can't progress to next-gen either! Haaarrr, hararr-cough-chfphh..
  • edited April 2013
    Same here! I have a bounty on the table and am about to go heads up with claptrap and the game won't progress to deal another hand.
  • edited April 2013
    This same thing has happened to me 3 times in one day. I have finally given up. I haven't noticed that a certain player triggers it, as it has been a different busted player each time. I'm just going to save my game and quit playing it until it's patched. I have been up big both previous times and had to start a new tourney.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.