Feature Request: Four-color decks

Is there any chance that the game could be updated with four-colored decks? The Army of Darkness and Venture Bros. decks are especially hard to read in two colors, but it's just generally easier to read four-color decks.

Comments

• edited April 2013
    pekuja wrote: »
    Is there any chance that the game could be updated with four-colored decks? The Army of Darkness and Venture Bros. decks are especially hard to read in two colors, but it's just generally easier to read four-color decks.

The Venture Bros deck is awful and sometimes the numbers look a little strange on the AoD deck. That said. I nor any one I know has ever played with a four color deck.:confused: I suppose if your vision makes it hard to see the different shapes, that could be a problem. I support this idea!
  • edited April 2013
    I always play with a four-color deck when available. Of course, I was a semi-pro poker player, often betting $100 or more of real money on a single hand, so misreading a diamond as a heart or something could have consequences that were a little more severe than just losing at a video game. ;)

I don't understand why four-color decks aren't the standard now. Even the extra colors are standardized (green for clubs, blue or purple for diamonds).
  • edited April 2013
    I play real life poker with a group of friends/colleagues and we always use a four-color deck. Also I know most online poker clients allow you to choose between the traditional and four-color decks. Basically I think the only reason four-color decks aren't standardized is because people like to stick to tradition.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.