The Lava...

edited March 2008 in Sam & Max
Pk. So wanna Know what happened to the lava that went in the portal in 202?
I dunno, either! :D
But i DO Know that it got in 201
Get it??
Future 201...
Aww, c'mon, u know it!
The big Hunk o' Lava in 201 in the futurre got there from the lava that got thru the portal in 202!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: *rumbles on about small minds* :D

Comments

• edited March 2008
    I thought it too, but we still can't know HOW S&M will finish in the small island surrounded by impossibly hot lava...
  • edited March 2008
    i think the lava is a living being who wants to burn the whole planet and is the villain in 301 :D
  • edited March 2008
    I've got conclusive evidence that Max actually keeps his gun in
    butt
    . No big surprise here, but it was always allusions to the fact, no big proof
    Here u have it:
    Attachment not found.

Also, guess who played Jurgen?
    No other that Kastner, the voice actor for MAX! So max really was a vampire in another life :P :D
  • edited March 2008
    unsilviu wrote: »
    butt
    Here u have it:
    Attachment not found.

Also, guess who played Jurgen?
    No other that Kastner, the voice actor for MAX! So max really was a vampire in another life :P :D

Haha nice picture
  • edited March 2008
    Anyways doesnt sam say "oh, so THATS where you keep your gun" its kind of obvious. Also if you payed attention you would have noticed the portal in 202 spitting out trash cans and cars and stuff, or at least stuff you wouldnt find in the scene depicted in 201.
  • edited March 2008
    unsilviu wrote: »
    butt

And here's me thinking he pulled it out of some kind of magical Hammerspace.
    *Runs to the corner, crying over his shattered illusions*
  • edited March 2008
    *looks around for a bit but forgets what he was replying on :(*
  • edited March 2008
    you are not the only one
    i often want to reply to something but the post i wanted to reply to is nowhere to be foud or has nothing to do with the thread anymore
    long live all communityforums
Sign in to comment in this discussion.