Moxi has no pants?

I just noticed she's wearing nothing but blue frilly panties.

Comments

• edited May 2013
    Moxi is in this game pretty much for blatant sex appeal and nothing else. It's rather bothersome.
  • edited May 2013
    Kyronea wrote: »
    Moxi is in this game pretty much for blatant sex appeal and nothing else. It's rather bothersome.

and as a beloved character for the fans of borderlands
  • edited May 2013
    Kainchild wrote: »
    I just noticed she's wearing nothing but blue frilly panties.
    And this is a problem how?
  • edited May 2013
    And this is a problem how?

Wait a second, I don't remember saying that was a problem :-). I just wanted to see if that was a glitch.

Though, if anything, that opens up the game for the army of white knights motivated by certain gaming news outlets (which will remain nameless) to attack this game.

Still can't figure out where they get off calling a girl or guy attractive as being objectifying.

Last time I checked, you can call someone hot and still not think they are a piece of meat.

I literally had a one on one argument with one of these people, and I was told to get out more of the house and that there social standards and that the majority believe this.

Just like a person can dress up sexy and not be trying to sell themselves as an object.
  • edited May 2013
    Then the white knights would be just over 3 years late on the scene because Moxxi has never worn any pants. As seen in this screenshot from the Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot DLC for Borderlands 1, which was her first appearance in the series.
  • edited May 2013
    Dedlok wrote: »
    Then the white knights would be just over 3 years late on the scene because Moxxi has never worn any pants. As seen in this screenshot from the Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot DLC for Borderlands 1, which was her first appearance in the series.

Ahh so that's where she originated from. I thought she only came on the scene for Borderlands 2
  • edited May 2013
    Yeah. She was in that DLC and the Secret Armory of General Knoxx DLC for Borderlands 1.
  • edited May 2013

*is obviously staring at Moxi like in a trance* Ahhhh........... 'bothersome'.... yes...... aaahhhh.....
  • edited May 2013
    *is obviously staring at Moxi like in a trance* Ahhhh........... 'bothersome'.... yes...... aaahhhh.....

I got a kick out of Claptrap saying "What in Moxi's butt dimples am I doing here!"
  • edited May 2013
    I admit that I have at times had issues with something a female character is wearing in a game, but I don't have anything against how Mad Moxxi is dressed.

I figured she was also in the game to add both another female character, and because in Borderlands, she was well-known for also being a bartender.
  • edited May 2013
    Who else would be a gaming bartender?
  • edited May 2013
    What's more bothersome from an objectification standpoint is that she doesn't speak. She doesn't have a voice. She doesn't contribute anything to the conversation. She's literally just there to serve drinks and look pretty. Which is really a big disservice to the character, who actually has an interesting and more fully realized personality in Borderlands.
  • edited May 2013
    What's more bothersome from an objectification standpoint is that she doesn't speak. She doesn't have a voice. She doesn't contribute anything to the conversation. She's literally just there to serve drinks and look pretty. Which is really a big disservice to the character, who actually has an interesting and more fully realized personality in Borderlands.

Apparently Telltale couldn't afford to bring on the voice actor for the game but were able to at least bring her in as a bartender which makes perfect sense since the inventory should have a bar and they did in fact have borderland characters in it.

I don't see where that would be objectifying. She didn't speak much in the original game to begin with until you started the conversation with her or she got to know you.
  • edited May 2013
    I got a kick out of Claptrap saying "What in Moxi's butt dimples am I doing here!"

Me too, haha!
  • edited May 2013
    She didn't speak much in the original game to begin with until you started the conversation with her or she got to know you.

That's normal NPC behavior.
  • edited May 2013

So i guess you would rather see a guy in speedos serving drinks?
  • edited May 2013

Franky is SUPPPEEEER~!
  • edited May 2013
    I'd rather not see any character be objectified.
  • edited May 2013
    Hudomonkey wrote: »

Bosco?
  • edited May 2013
    Bosco?

Yes please.
  • ProfanityProfanity Banned
    edited May 2013
    I'd rather not see any character be objectified.

Shame on you.
  • edited May 2013
    Bosco?

Sorry but I'm not willing to pay 100 million dollars for a bottle of Vodka...
  • edited May 2013
    Profanity wrote: »
    Shame on you.
    Excuse me?
  • ProfanityProfanity Banned
    edited May 2013
    Excuse me?

No worries, you're excused.
  • edited May 2013
    Profanity wrote: »
    No worries, you're excused.
    No, I was asking for an explanation for your comment.
  • edited May 2013
    Hudomonkey wrote: »

Stinky.
  • edited May 2013
    Wasn't she supposed to be, ya know, not as much alive as she would be dead? Or did I miss something here?
  • edited May 2013
    Death has no meaning to the inventory...
    Also Skunkape was in Poker Night 2...
  • edited May 2013
    He seemed like a corpse to me.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.