This Game was not as Hard as people made out to be.

The first game was way harder to beat then this one. I managed to get all the unlockables and trophies in a matter of days, where as it took me under a month to do that with the other game. Also bear in mind in the first game you could in fact skip the dialogue which made the game go a lot faster then this one.

Anyways, I think the game should have had more options and prizes.

Comments

• edited May 2013
    Kainchild wrote: »
    The first game was way harder to beat then this one. I managed to get all the unlockables and trophies in a matter of days, where as it took me under a month to do that with the other game. Also bear in mind in the first game you could in fact skip the dialogue which made the game go a lot faster then this one.

Anyways, I think the game should have had more options and prizes.
    I'd say the second game had roughly the same amount of prizes and such as the first game did. The difference was that most of the prizes of the first game were confined to it, whereas the prizes of the second game benefit you in several other places outside of it. Even within the game though, you have fifteen things you can unlock to mix and match whatever set of chips, felts, or cards you want. There aren't quite as MANY decks of cards or tables, it's true, but it's made up by the chips and by the fact that many of those extraneous decks and such were never used by people. There's not much point of them paying artists large salaries to spend weeks lovingly crafting a deck of cards only for players to never use it.

Plus, remember: five dollar game.
  • edited May 2013
    Kyronea wrote: »
    I'd say the second game had roughly the same amount of prizes and such as the first game did. The difference was that most of the prizes of the first game were confined to it, whereas the prizes of the second game benefit you in several other places outside of it. Even within the game though, you have fifteen things you can unlock to mix and match whatever set of chips, felts, or cards you want. There aren't quite as MANY decks of cards or tables, it's true, but it's made up by the chips and by the fact that many of those extraneous decks and such were never used by people. There's not much point of them paying artists large salaries to spend weeks lovingly crafting a deck of cards only for players to never use it.

Plus, remember: five dollar game.

Some of the art on the first game decks weren't elaborate enough on some to say they'd pay much but grant it I could see the why it took me longer. Didn't remember the exact number of table and decks.
  • edited May 2013
    It really depends what the artist does. It is true that they can spend a great deal of time on the stuff like spriting (for 2D games) and other time consuming tasks like that. However some things are very fast to do in comparison and still look professional (like logos.)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.