Poker Night 2 - Full House?

Comments

• edited May 2013
    It's not a Full House.

You're playing Omaha Hold 'em, which requires you to pick two of four cards from your hand to be used in play. The two you've selected (the 8 and the 4) are the ones held above the others, and are the ones used in combination with the house cards to form winning hands. The other two fours are not used in any form - hence no Full House.
  • edited May 2013
    Devilgenie wrote: »
    do you know how play poker :eek:

is this full house!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=143209002

Do you know how to play Omaha Poker?

You can use only TWO of your 4 personal dealt cards and 3 of the 5 community cards.
  • edited May 2013
    All these topics make me afraid of playing Omaha. Damn my cowardice. :(
  • edited May 2013
    I was a semi-pro poker player and I'm still afraid of Omaha. Sure, I've played it. But it's still a confusing (and brutal) game.
  • edited May 2013
    All these topics make me afraid of playing Omaha. Damn my cowardice. :(
    I can win fairly consistently on Texas Hold 'Em. I rack up a lot of tourny wins, and unlocked everything, on that.

Omaha? I lose every time. I can't keep track of what's going on, and half the time when I see who's won, I'm confused as hell because even with all the cards showing during a showdown there's just so many cards on screen I can't keep track of all of the possible hands.
  • edited May 2013
    IDK why it gave you a pair when you had a full house there... (three 4's and a pair of 8's should be a full house!) A full house beats a straight... I guess that the game needs some tweaking in that area because you should have won there
  • edited May 2013
    doggie015 wrote: »
    IDK why it gave you a pair when you had a full house there... (three 4's and a pair of 8's should be a full house!)
    Read the second post in the thread. A pair of 8's is the correct reading of the hand.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.