Poker Night 2 iOS unlockables??

I noticed PN2 has been released on iOS... I was wondering if the unlockables were the same as the Steam version or if there are any special iOS only new bounties?

I've unlocked all the PC bounties tonight and it'd be cool if there was new stuff to hunt down in this version.

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2013
    You can hang on to your money! The iOS version doesn't have any in-game unlockables over and above the PC version.
  • edited May 2013
    Will the iOS version allow me to unlock content on my PC games?
    edited May 2013
    XwingVmanX wrote: »

The bounty unlocks are tied to the platform on which you're playing Poker Night 2, so no. You'd need to be playing the PC version to get the Borderlands 2 and Team Fortress 2 unlocks on PC.
  • HoboStewHoboStew Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2013
    XwingVmanX wrote: »

No, sorry. Unlocks (if they exist) on every platform are only unlocked for that platform.
  • edited May 2013
    so what are the iOS specific unlocks?
    edited May 2013
    There are no unlocks specific to the iOS version outside of the game itself. The in-game unlocks (chips, felts, decks and environments) are the same as on other platforms.
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2013
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    There are no unlocks specific to the iOS version outside of the game itself. The in-game unlocks (chips, felts, decks and environments) are the same as on other platforms.

Just a FYI, I believe the scrolling main menu text on the iOS version still mentions Borderlands 2 unlocks.
  • edited May 2013
    A bit off topic but this thread makes me want to ask. Any chance of seeing this game as a download for the Vita? I would love to play this game on the go.
  • Will we able to unlock TF2 items from iOS soon?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2014

Will we able to unlock TF2 items from iOS soon?

I doubt they will add that feature. The game has been out for a while, and on top of that, I don't think it would be easy for them to find a way to sync the unlocks between an iOS game and Steam.

Juunansei posted: »

Will we able to unlock TF2 items from iOS soon?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.