Mr. Fibble

edited March 2008 in Sam & Max
The name Mr. Fibble appears in Ice Station Santa (This doesnt need spoilering does it? D:).

Can I pretend this is a homage to me, just to feel loved? Please? :)

Y'know, despite the fact that I only posted on the whole forum like twice. Ever.

Comments

• edited March 2008
    Well, sorry, It's Fibble, not Flibble.... Nice try but, you missed that one :)
  • edited March 2008
    But... But... Everyone misspells it Fibble!
  • edited March 2008
    Also, I thought Mr Flibble was the penguin hand puppet from an episode of Red Dwarf.
    Maybe it was him who's been wanting the souls and planning world domination!

Perhaps not...
  • edited March 2008
    Haha actually I was more wondering if it was some kinda Red Dwarf reference but maybe that's insanely unlikely too. My heart just stopped when I saw it because I read it as Flibble and I'm some huge Red Dwarf freak, obviously.

I've only played a little of Ice Station Santa though, and no more of season 2 yet
  • edited March 2008
    But we couldn't possibly do that! Who'd clean up the mess?
  • edited March 2008
    So, you want to get on a flying carpet, to see the King of the potato people, to beg for your freedom... and you're trying to claim you're not insane?
  • edited March 2008
    That's two hours of WOO.
  • edited March 2008
    With. Out. Oxygen. That'll teach you all to be bread baskets.
  • edited March 2008
    I think I got some pirate in a game named after me once. Pretty cool.
  • edited March 2008
    Telltale should try and incorporate all the names from the forums into future games :P
  • edited March 2008
    I think I got some pirate in a game named after me once. Pretty cool.

I really wish I'd read your name BEFORE your post. I stupid'd myself.
    Telltale should try and incorporate all the names from the forums into future games :P

Or they could just sell the Forum as a game, in monthly installments. Forums, Episode 1 - Sam & Max Series Discussion
  • edited March 2008
    I really wish I'd read your name BEFORE your post. I stupid'd myself.

Or they could just sell the Forum as a game, in monthly installments. Forums, Episode 1 - Sam & Max Series Discussion

Episode 2 - General Chat

Episode 3 - Bone Series Discussion. Unfortunately before they can make it Telltale acquires a new liscence which causes this game to be put on the back burner, presumbably (sp?) to never see the light of day again. Then some guy named after a fictional pirate starts a petition to get the game back in production again. ;D

Note: I kid, I kid. That was all done in jest. No harm meant at all.
  • edited March 2008
    Anyone who loves Sam & Max clearly has no right to be mad at you for that :P
  • edited March 2008
    congatulations
  • edited March 2008
    Razahyder wrote: »
    congatulations

on what?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.