CSI is out!

JakeJake Telltale Alumni
edited April 2006 in CSI: Gaming Discussion
CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder is making its way to stores right now - it should be available in many places in the US as I type this. Has anyone got the game yet, and what do you guys think?

Comments

• edited March 2006
    Been itching to play it since it came in a few days ago, but I won't have time until tommorow. Bah.
  • edited March 2006
    Well, I played it and found it to be a very enjoyable game! I've never watched CSI, and I haven't played the previous games so I don't know how "accurate" the game is to its source material (true to the characters) or how it stacks up to its predecessors, but I thought this one was a lot of fun. I know the previous games were static and I can definitely see the benefits being in the 3D has to the way you search around locations and to the overall "feel."

The highlights were of course the storyline of Case 2 and the character of Michael Dubois aka Phoney Bone incarnate. Hope Telltale gets to do the next one!
  • edited April 2006
    This is my 3rd CSI game and I love them. The only problem I have is in case 5 of the last one, it won't go any further than the vase. I took it apart and it won't let me get fingerprints or take the bag out. Do you have a patch for this yet????? I really want to finish this cuz it's driving me crazy. Look forward to many more CSI.
  • edited April 2006
    Make sure you've pulled all of the pieces away from the hole. One of them is a bit tricky to find. You have to remove all the fragments before you can remove any of the contents.
  • edited April 2006
    A bit tricky........I've tried every little place of the last piece. It doesn't move. Any more help would be greatly appreciated.
  • edited April 2006
    Let me look into this a little bit - we're not sure why it's happening, but it looks like it has happened to a few people. :-/

Sorry for the confusion, imagrtdniver! :(

In the meantime, do you have anything else that can be used on the assembly table? You may be able to drag that onto the table, then re-drag the urn on. Otherwise, try hitting Reset and drag the pieces in a different order.
  • edited April 2006
    Nevermind. My husband and I figured it out. I've solved the case as Master! On your next CSI don't let us know that the area has been searched, it's more exciting to do it ourselves. Keep the CSI games coming.
  • edited April 2006
    I hear the next CSI game is going to be a Law and Order crossover where you have investigate crime scenes then put those respsonsible on ice in court. The player will play as these weird mutant hybrids of the law and order and CSI cast fused together in a monster of Frankenstein esque manner. Quite cool news.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2006
    Quite the imagination you have. ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.