Steam Gifts Half-Life 2 / HL2 Episode 1

edited March 2008 in General Chat
Hi,

I have Half-Life 2 and Half-Life 2 - Episode 1 to give away on Steam. Tell me if you're interested and I'll gift it to the first person to post his E-Mail address. You need an existing Steam account to play these two games.

mcwizardry

Comments

• edited March 2008
    I'll bite for Episode 1. shagge1771 AT gmail DOT com.
  • edited March 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    I'll bite for Episode 1. shagge1771 AT gmail DOT com.

Done, that leaves Half-Life 2. Have Fun !

mcwizardry
  • edited March 2008
    Much appreciated. :D (I take it you recently purchased The Orange Box?)
  • edited March 2008
    I never tried half-life before. I am interested. le052383 AT sbcglobal DOT net[/email]
  • edited March 2008
    doom saber wrote: »
    I never tried half-life before. I am interested. le052383 AT sbcglobal DOT net[/email]

Just sent it, doom saber. Enjoy and thanks for taking them off my hands. I purchased the Orange Box a while ago and didn't know anyone to gift them too.

mcwizardry
  • edited March 2008
    If there is anybody else interested, I too have a couple gifts from the orange box I forgot I had.
  • edited March 2008
    Sure, I'd quite like it :D. I've PMed you one of my email addresses.
  • edited March 2008
    Croutons wrote: »
    If there is anybody else interested, I too have a couple gifts from the orange box I forgot I had.

Do you have any gifts that isn't half-life 2 like half-life episode 1? If so, send it to my email address that is posted couple of comments above
  • edited March 2008
    Finished Ep. 1 earlier, great stuff. The improvements to the Source engine were obvious from the get-go, too. Good thing I played the Ep. 2 demo on the 360, or that cliffhanger would have bugged the hell out of me. :p
  • edited March 2008
    Glad you enjoyed it!
  • edited March 2008
    Hey

has anyone got any gifts left? I would love one!

SteamID = serlex

e-mail address: aslancimbom100 at hotmail dot come

thank you ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.