Future Jobs For Sybil! (Just for fun!)

edited March 2008 in Sam & Max
Well I have been a long time lurker but not so much a contributor. So I thought I'd introduce myself with an interesting thread... What ideas do people have for Sybil jobs?

A couple ideas of mine:
1. Teen Idol
After having decided that she wasted her life with all the pointless jobs she's had Sybil drinks from the fountain of youth (she grabbed some water before she left, unseen to us in 202) and now a blushing teen decides to take the teen pop-star world by storm!

2. Cryptozoologist
With all the wacky stuff she's seen (including Max) Sybil tries her hand at searching out new species in the world!

Comments

• edited March 2008
    If she had grabbed any water, it would have been lost by now.
  • edited March 2008
    Seeing how easy it is to get a show on WARP I say TV judge.
  • edited March 2008
    She could be a police officer then she gets killed by sam and max
  • edited March 2008
    The devil's assistant
    !
  • edited March 2008
    Or Devils Advocate :P.
    On another note - what happened to the pastrami and rye sandwich from the build an episode session? she was a taxidermist in that scene
  • edited March 2008
    If she had grabbed any water, it would have been lost by now.

Not so.

Remember that the rules on the water are... A bit odd. Technically speaking none of the babies should have remained babies. So while the water dissappeared for Sam & Max that might not be the case for Sybil.
  • edited March 2008
    'Sybil's Freelance Police' - A spinoff series where Sam&Max are the guest characters and you control Sybil for wacky adventures. Bosco will be her sidekick and have a disturbingly high-pitched voice who enjoys making fart sounds with his armpit and eager to shoot anything that moves
  • edited March 2008
    Sybil runs a a oil company!
  • edited March 2008
    Leader of a Communist Revolution! Oh wait, that was Bosco's alter ego...
  • edited March 2008
    Design team coordinator for 3DRealms. <-- Yep, its a pun. Its taking them FOREVER.

There has been some action lately though... Although that too has happened before.

This would make a nice dialog "easter egg" even in Sam&Max. Actually I lost the track of all the games that made references to Duke.
  • edited March 2008
    Sybil should go on the game. :D
  • edited March 2008
    Teeth wrote: »
    Sybil should go on the game. :D

that scares the hell out of me... and it may push the age rating up :P
  • edited March 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    Sybil runs a a oil company!

She just drank that dudes milkshake!!
  • edited March 2008
    What about fortune telling?