Futurama

edited March 2008 in General Chat
So...
The last episode of Sam and Max was is all about time travelling, and so is the new Futurama Movie - Bender's Big Score
I just saw it, and it's really funny
You really should watch it.

The next one is about to be released somewhere in June.
I'm definitely going to see that one too.

Comments

• edited March 2008
    Saw it when it came out back in November... awesome stuff :)

I'm looking forward to the next one (and the two after that as well). Plus, David Cross in the next one, so that should be fun.
  • edited March 2008
    David Gross as himself?
    Or is he just someones voice?

I really hope they are gonna start a new season!
  • edited March 2008
    I loved the movie. Let's hope Futurama is here to stay this time.
  • edited March 2008
    Sadly I don't think they will ever start up the series again but I wouldn't mind them releasing a new movie every now and again.
  • edited March 2008
    Didn't they say these movies would be divvied up into episodes to make a new season with?
  • edited March 2008
    I've read, that their new Contract with Comedy Central also includes the oportunity to make new seasons.
    So there is hope
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    If I'm not mistaken they're already airing the movie split up on Comedy Central, along with reruns of old episodes.
  • edited March 2008
    As made by Pepa Quinn and showcased on the fbtb.net LEGO site;

http://www.fbtbforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=26326

01_PlanetExpressTM.jpg

Many more images and links to higher-res shots at the link above.
  • edited March 2008
    Im a huge futurama nerd, so i know that yes the new film has been split into four parts, with the intent of each part being aired as an episode on comedy central. the other films will make up the rest of the season and will be split the same way. I think comedy central is already about to air benders big score in its 4 parts across 4 nights as individual episodes. Also in upcoming futurama films i want to see david cohen and billy west starring as themselves! Also im waiting for a futurama reference to be put into a future sam and max episode.
  • edited March 2008
    New films are gonna be coming out at a rate of pure awesome :P
  • edited March 2008
    Futurama is awesome. It's a shame they cancelled the TV series instead of Simpsons. Practically everyone I've spoken to prefers Futurama anyway :p

Bender's Big Score hasn't been released in England yet, so I'm still waiting to watch it
  • edited March 2008
    nah
    I'm glad they didn't cancel the Sipmpsons
    It's probably the best thing on TV
  • edited March 2008
    So what if the simpsons is the best thing on tv? futurama would have been the better thing on tv! Also if you live outside the US i dont know if benders big score will be released in your country, so do what i did and buy it on amazon.
  • edited March 2008
    i live in germany and it already is released here
    I heared the secon movie will be released in europe even sooner then in america
Sign in to comment in this discussion.