Love Those Graphics!

Dose graphics dough.

Keep it up TellTale....

Those are some sexy graphics

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Hope they use it for Season 2 of the Walking Dead and more of Telltales games to come, it looks very good.
  • edited July 2013
    A link to da graphex would be nice i have no idea what you're talking about lol.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Page two and three of this article; people usually see these and don't particularly recognize them as actual in game graphics because they DO look like comic book panels.
  • edited July 2013
    Woah the 2nd screenshot does look pretty good, hope to see something like that on both TWAU and TWD season 2.
  • edited July 2013
    The graphics are so good! They look more 3D and smooth to me, while still maintaining the comic book look
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Let's hope that we can at least experience these environments at our own pace and with direct control. It'd be a waste if these were just 'backgrounds' for cutscenes.
  • edited July 2013
    Let's hope that we can at least experience these environments at our own pace and with direct control. It'd be a waste if these were just 'backgrounds' for cutscenes.

Yeah, I hope so too
  • edited July 2013
    I've not actually looked into TWAU too much,but it sounds awesome,I am thinking -bout getting it now on release date if I can.
  • edited July 2013
    Page two and three of this article; people usually see these and don't particularly recognize them as actual in game graphics because they DO look like comic book panels.

I must get it now,my name is Colin just like Colin the pig,and my birthday is May 7th the date that was published,it is my destiny to get it,not to mention it looks and sounds badass.
  • edited July 2013
    A match made in heaven, Saoralba.
  • edited July 2013
    A match made in heaven, Saoralba.

Completely true.
  • edited August 2013
    I agree I am getting this game, even if I have never even heard of the Fables comic, well I guess I will learn, that and it's just another thing do which is never a bad thing.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited August 2013
    I agree I am getting this game, even if I have never even heard of the Fables comic, well I guess I will learn, that and it's just another thing do which is never a bad thing.
    It's certainly not a bad thing to play as a newcomer. Telltale's quite good at catering to the newcomers and the fans with their games (in fact, even with all of Telltale's ups and downs over the years, their high quality writing and staying true to the source material has always remained constant).

I was a complete newcomer to Bone (but I read the comics after I played the game), and a relative newcomer to The Walking Dead (I never read the comic, but I watched the first episode of the show after reading that Telltale picked up the license). I also never watched Evil Dead (at the time of the game's release, I did watch it afterward, again because of playing Telltale's game :D) or played Borderlands or Team Fortress before, but I came to like all of the characters (even without getting all of the inside references). :)
  • edited August 2013
    Good to know, I would not even know where to start with Fables.
  • edited August 2013
    I had no idea what to really expect when I started reading Fables. I got to say, it really looks like you are bringing fables to life. The graphics look just like the comics.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.