Where exactly do you think Max keeps his gun?

edited October 2011 in Sam & Max
I think Max has invisible pocket to keep his gun.Where else do you think he will?

Comments

• edited March 2008
    i think its like aeon flux or ultraviolet (i'm not sure which but urgh) where it materialises
  • edited March 2008
    Wellll in season 2 episode 3, in the final scene you can kind of tell that he keeps his gun somewhere VERY uncomfortable when drawing it
  • edited March 2008
    In his mouth?
  • edited March 2008
    You don't want to know.
  • edited March 2008
    Wellll in season 2 episode 3, in the final scene you can kind of tell that he keeps his gun somewhere VERY uncomfortable when drawing it

What, like the back of a station wagon?
  • edited March 2008
    from the outset you can tell everyone knows where max keeps his gun. The same place i store the keyboard im using to write this. It's uncomfortable at first but you get used to it.
  • jmmjmm
    edited March 2008
    What, like the back of a station wagon?

Is that a reference to the Mallrats movie?
  • edited March 2008
    jmm wrote: »
    Is that a reference to the Mallrats movie?

It would be if he said "What? Like the back of a VOLKSwagon?" :D
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    Dedlok wrote: »
    It would be if he said "What? Like the back of a VOLKSwagon?" :D

It would definitely be a Mallrats reference if he said "What, like the back of a VolkswagEn?"
  • edited March 2008
    Hammerspace, duh.
  • edited March 2008
    Hammerspace, duh.

Which can only be access by a select few, when needed, and prodominately by the female gender.

Why did I commit the Anime Cliche Law to my memory, I will never know. :rolleyes:
  • edited March 2008
    the same place every cartoon character stores items. they pull them out from behind their back at any time they want :P
  • edited March 2008
    A "secret" place :D
  • edited March 2008
    As Max would say, "None of your damn business, Sammy."
  • edited March 2008
    tobar wrote: »
    As Max would say, "None of your damn business, Sammy."

Finally someone says it.
  • edited March 2008
    A quote from "Surfin' the Highway":
    Sam- Hey, where do you keep that futuristic weapon, Max?
    Max- None of your damn business, Sam. But if you want, I'll write the answer on a piece of paper and you can read it sometime when you're sitting down.
    :eek: Ewwwww.......
  • edited March 2008
    V_Ben wrote: »
    the same place every cartoon character stores items. they pull them out from behind their back at any time they want :P
    that's the point. it's a parody of all that other cartoon scenes and at some occasions it is implied that he might stuff it in something back there. the way his arm moves would probably make this impossible to do though and the animation really looks like he is just reaching behind his back and not much lower.
    the real question is, how this is done in the game? is the model of the gun placed behind his back when he needs it or is it really a part of his body and he carries it around all the time pulling it out through his back?
  • edited March 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    that's the point. it's a parody of all that other cartoon scenes and at some occasions it is implied that he might stuff it in something back there. the way his arm moves would probably make this impossible to do though and the animation really looks like he is just reaching behind his back and not much lower.
    the real question is, how this is done in the game? is the model of the gun placed behind his back when he needs it or is it really a part of his body and he carries it around all the time pulling it out through his back?

It'd be pointless to have a model hidden inside of another. It would be a waste of memory (however little it would take) and also a waste of processor time. It's much more likely that the gun model is spawned when his hand is about to come from behind his back.
  • edited March 2008
    yes both Sam and Max's guns are loaded dynamically whenever a scene requires they pull them out. it's less obvious with Max, since generally the only time you see him with a gun is during a cutscene. Sam's though you can pull out at any time and it's usually loaded up on the fly when you do so.
  • edited April 2008
    zozenka wrote: »
    A quote from "Surfin' the Highway":
    Sam- Hey, where do you keep that futuristic weapon, Max?
    Max- None of your damn business, Sam. But if you want, I'll write the answer on a piece of paper and you can read it sometime when you're sitting down.
    Yeah, that's the "secret" place I was hinting :D
  • edited April 2008
    Sammy wrote: »
    I think Max has invisible pocket to keep his gun.Where else do you think he will?

That's a really thought provoking question Sammy. As for the answer - well, it doesn't bear thinking about!
  • edited October 2011
    None of your damn business!
  • edited October 2011
    an organ of holding
  • edited October 2011
    Nice necromancy there, Anton.
  • edited October 2011
    There is no way this thread could possibly be heading in a positive direction...
  • edited October 2011
    no but you new that when you got her
Sign in to comment in this discussion.