Legend of Zelda MOVIE!

edited April 2008 in General Chat
I was on YouTube, and guess what I saw; a movie trailer of The Legend of Zelda the Movie!:D And its coming next spring! Unbelievable! For years I have wished they make a Zelda movie, and now its coming true! God, I LOVE YOU!!

Comments

• edited April 2008
    Legend of April Fool's Day, actually.

http://kotaku.com/374653/amazing-zelda-the-movie-prank
  • edited April 2008
    It was a sweet trailer though. They really outdid themselves.
  • edited April 2008
    Grrrrrrrr! How Dare They Screwed With My Hopes Like That!! Mark My Words, Someone Is Going To Hang For This; By Thier "nuts"!!!!
  • edited April 2008
    Heh. I knew it.
    The sad thing is that if it were a real movie, I'd still see it despite the fact that it would almost definitely be bad...
  • edited April 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    Heh. I knew it.
    The sad thing is that if it were a real movie, I'd still see it despite the fact that it would almost definitely be bad...

So bad it would be awesome!!
  • edited April 2008
    I guess I'll keep wishing. If they are thinking of making a Zelda movie, I believe it should have those awesome CG animations like on Final Fantasy: Advent Children.
  • edited April 2008
    So bad it would be awesome!!
    Like The Man Who Saves the World.
  • edited April 2008
    The trailer was very fanfilm-ish.
  • edited April 2008
    Haggis wrote: »

You have no idea how long I've been looking for that. Now I just need Brazilian Batman or Alias Batman y Robin
  • edited April 2008
    Silly Bob wrote: »
    Now I just need Brazilian Batman or Alias Batman y Robin

How about Turkish Spiderman? :p
  • edited April 2008
    Holy ####! They made Spiderman the villian?! That is so uncool, dude.
  • edited April 2008
    I thought it was really well done for an April Fools prank; perhaps the best fanmade trailer from the Zelda universe I've seen so far. But also best prank ever for the hardcore Zelda fans, both those who desparately want a movie and those who would bite someone else's head off if they did make a movie.

Next time they should do a trailer for the remake for the "Super Mario Bros." movie to scare a few :p
  • edited April 2008
    I have heard rumors that they are thinking of making a second Silent Hill movie. A fake trailer for that could've send me into orbit, and I will be twice as angry when I find out that it was a prank. Yes, I'm still embarrassed about the whole "zelda movie" thing.
    I wish this Zelda film was real! Bah IGN for getting my hopes up.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.