S&M's myspace music RULES!

edited November 2006 in Sam & Max
Hey, congratulations guys, the music you put on that space is damn awesome! Noirish style caught totally, I couldn't ask for better stuff than this!

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2006
    Glad you like it. :)

Stay tuned for more music later this week.
  • edited October 2006
    I concur, the music clip is 'off the shizzle', so to speak.
  • edited October 2006
    I love it B-)
  • edited October 2006
    What's the myspace website?
  • edited October 2006
    What's the myspace website?

http://www.myspace.com/sam_and_max
  • edited October 2006
    Not only is the music great, but the layout is incredible. The most elegant, well made page I've ever seen on myspace, period. Making myspace not suck is quite a feat, you deserve all the praise in the world.
  • edited October 2006
    So, to advance this a little bit: When are we getting some more music cues from the game(s)? :D The Office-cue is just fantastic... even better than I imagined the music would be, and now I'm completely convinced that Jared is the right guy for the job.

I just sincerely hope that you guys are going to put up the entire soundtrack, as you did with the "Bone"-games. I still think this is something that should be done for every game out there. After all you can buy the soundtracks for basically ANY movie made nowadays, and especially when a company is self-publishing like TellTale is, this shouldn't be too much of a thinker, but a MUST.

I'm pretty sure Jared is up for this. So... how about it?

As a treat, I'm definitely going to do another soundtrack CD-cover for it, soooo... ;)
  • edited October 2006
    laserschwert you are the man when it comes to covers :)
  • edited October 2006
    Stay tuned for more music later this week.

Gotcha! So... where is it? ;)

I'm really in need of some more Sam & Max & Jared...
  • edited October 2006
    How many more times can I listen to the Sam and Max Office theme? More, please! :D
    edited October 2006
  • edited October 2006
    i tried to reply to that blog, but the 'submit' buton didn't appear. weird. anyway, here's my reply:

Love what I'm hearing!! Any plans on releasing the complete soundtrack? personaly, I wouldn't mind seeing it included on my pre-order gift CD copy ;) ...
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2006
    I don't think we're sure what we're going to do with the full soundtrack when the season is done... MP3s? Bundled with the season? Audio CD release? Mor ethan one of those things? None of those things? Something crazy and unexpected which hopefully involves holograms? We don't know! The mind, as they say, boggles. The music is awesome though, and theres lots more of it, and we'll definitely be releasing more tracks on our site over time regardless of what we end up doing regarding distributing it when it's done.
    edited October 2006
    The submit button shows up for me. Weird. :(
  • edited October 2006
    Thaaaaat's what I needed... wonderful.

But instead of shutting up, since we got what we asked for (although "City Streets" and "Attack the Dog" sound strikingly similar... as if there at least from the same "situation"), you know what the only logical reaction can be: Mooooore, please!

@Jake: I hope you've spread the near-perfect ideas from my PM with the rest of TellTale... otherwise I really have to take your hamster hostage again.
  • edited October 2006
    The music fits like a glove, and even reminds me of the original game. I love the introduction tune!

Edit: The office tune doesn't seem to work?

--Erwin
    edited October 2006
    The Office is working for me (right now, anyway). Anyone else having trouble with it?
  • edited October 2006
    I tried it again, and now it does work. I got a 404 earlier :-/ .

--Erwin
  • edited October 2006
    how good is this music? its got that film noir jazz vibe that was exactly required for Sam & Max..it even reminds me of the music from the first game slightly but better :D :D I think the live jazz musicians was a great move..
  • edited October 2006
    Something crazy and unexpected which hopefully involves holograms?
    Yeah! Release it on Cheoptics360 :))
  • edited October 2006
    Hey, personally I think it's awesome if you keep release the soundtrack to season 1 the same way you did with Bone as well :)

There's something very familar with the City Streets music. At least in the beginning.
  • edited November 2006
    Files aren't accessible anyway... If you cant 'tell me you'll bring them back soon, I'm starting to cry like a baby :P

Really, will it be back someday ? This soundtrack is so huge...

Thanks a lot ;)

[all right, it' working again ^^]
Sign in to comment in this discussion.