Zak McKracken FM Towns longplay

edited April 2008 in General Chat
As some of you might remember, I bought all 6 FM Towns versions of Lucasarts games some time ago.

Well, I finally got around to making a longplay of one of them.. Zak McKracken. This is the game that was the most drastically improved for the FM Towns.

Here are the links -
Part 1/8
Part 2/8
Part 3/8
Part 4/8
Part 5/8
Part 6/8
Part 7/8
Part 8/8

Comments

• edited April 2008
    No comments on this one? :confused:

I expected there to be interest for this interesting version around here :eek::p
  • edited April 2008
    there are 6 different versions for one system? i knew there were several, but 6 for the fm towns alone?
  • edited April 2008
    No I meant there are 6 Lucasarts games for the FM Towns.. only one version of each :)

Loom, Monkey Island 1&2, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and Zak McKracken.
  • edited April 2008
    The FM Towns versions for Loom and Indy 3 were great improvements too...
  • edited April 2008
    Yeah.. I might make longplays of those as well.

When I originally bought the games, I was planning to make longplays of all of them right away but I'm too lazy :eek:

fmsmaller.jpg
  • edited April 2008
    The cover for Zak McKraken is really special !
  • edited April 2008
    Heh, too bad you didn't play Zak in Japanese. The characters become all anime-ish then, like the cover.

Of course, it might be a bit hard understanding what's going on...

Aren't these games super-expensive?
  • edited April 2008
    esteban wrote: »
    The cover for Zak McKraken is really special !
    Yeah, my sentiments exactly.
    And... what's with the lady with the broom? Does that thing have eyes? It's kind of creeping me out.
    (Never played the game)
  • edited April 2008
    Zaarin wrote: »
    Aren't these games super-expensive?
    Well, depends on what you think of as super-expensive.. I think they most often go at a few hundred dollars each.
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    And... what's with the lady with the broom? Does that thing have eyes? It's kind of creeping me out.
    It's an alien :D
  • edited April 2008
    Armakuni wrote: »
    Well, depends on what you think of as super-expensive.. I think they most often go at a few hundred dollars each.

It's an alien :D
    I'm not sure if that makes it better or worse...
  • edited April 2008
    she's sweeping the solar panels of course...:rolleyes:...what did you think?

hmm, a few hundred each? so, you probably spent a grand on fm towns games?:eek:
Sign in to comment in this discussion.