Balls of Steel

Woah! I've just discovered this awesome program (for us Brits) on Channel 4, Friday nights at 11pm. To quote Wikipedia:
Balls of Steel is a Channel 4 comedy series hosted by Mark Dolan, where his special guests perform stunts, holding their nerve during hidden camera set-ups in the presence of celebrities or the British public.
My favourite people on it have to be Neg, Mr. Inaproppiate and the Militant Black Guy, although the former is probably my favourite - Urban Sprinting is one of the funniest things I've seen.
It's a very good program, but probably is an aquired taste. I suggest you check out the videos on YouTube. Just to warn you though, there is a reason it is on past the watershed, so I wouldn't watch it if you are offended by swearing or adult humour.
(I hope this is alright to post here, since I've given a warning for younger people... if not, please don't hesitate to remove this thread)

Comments

• edited April 2008
    Any relation to an ill-received pinball sim that included a Duke Nukem table? :p
  • edited April 2008
    Heh made me think of the Pinball game too. Bought it just for the Duke table back in the day :p

But this is off-topic, sorry.
  • edited April 2008
    I loved that game! Who cares if it is off topic... "I've got balls of steel!!"

Although the TV show sounds great too. I love British hidden camera shows.
  • edited April 2008
    Since we're already a bit off-topic, it's a shame the Pro Pinball series is discontinued. Pro Pinball: Timeshock! is one incredibly awesome game. Pinball is such a perfect game to have a quick round of.

EDIT:
    Checked out a few clips ... not really my cup of tea, sorry. :P
Sign in to comment in this discussion.