Waw... but... I live in Sweden!

edited September 2006 in Sam & Max
"Old Sam and Max TV Series coming to GameTap"... According to Mixnmojo old Sam & Max Tv shows will come to their site.. nice... if u live in the US... :(

Comments

• edited September 2006
    Don't look at those news for too long... it hurts. :(
  • edited September 2006
    "Old Sam and Max TV Series coming to GameTap"... According to Mixnmojo old Sam & Max Tv shows will come to their site.. nice... if u live in the US... :(

I've never seen the Sam and Max TV Series. Is it good?
  • edited September 2006
    omg.......
  • edited September 2006

I wouldn't trust anything that jp-30 clown posts... :o)
  • edited September 2006

I've never seen the Sam and Max TV Series. Is it good?

I've seen hardcore "Hit the Road" fans/original comic fans who would argue that the show is comparatively brain-dead... but from what I've seen, it's amusing, and they do a pretty good job staying true to the characters, although sometimes they take the easy way out with some lame lowbrow jokes.
  • edited September 2006
    I can't find any official press releases from gametap about this.

Can Telltale confirm this?
  • edited September 2006
    The deal's probably directly between Purcell/Nelvana and GameTap, though I'm sure Telltale are well aware of it.

Two screenshots were posted in the adventuregamers thread.
  • edited September 2006
    As pretty good looking as they are, there is still the possibility that they're fake.

If not.... I wonder if they can be recorded off gametap tv...
  • edited September 2006
    I have Gametap, and while I can't confirm the trailer (it's presumably one that plays randomly while things are loading, so i just haven't seen it yet) the news is indeed real.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2006
    As pretty good looking as they are, there is still the possibility that they're fake.

Legolas (who posted the shots on Adventure Gamers) is a trustworthy guy. I doubt he'd doctor a screenshot. ;)
  • edited September 2006
    Here's some news for ya...
    CUS "Sorry another question, do you know when Gametap TV will be getting Freelance Police? A trailer was playing yesterday saying September 28, but the trailer seems to have been pulled, so I don't know if the episodes are delayed or not."
    CSR "Around November"
    Read all about it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.