• edited August 2008
    Randulf wrote: »
    Billy Idol's "White Wedding" when you click on Sybil's
    Kansa's "Dust in the Wind" on Timmy

Maimtron lyrics in 201
    "What goes up must come down"
    "Just to tell you once again, who's bad" -- "Bad" by Michael Jackson
    "I'm gonna tear your playhouse down, pretty soon"
    "I've lost that loving feeling O-O-O" -- "I've lost that loving feeling" by the Righteous Brothers
    "If you start me up, if you start me up, I can never stop" - Start Me up, Rolling Stones
    "Celebrate good times, com'on" - Celebration, Kool and the Gang
    "All the cops in the donut shop say: way-oh-way-oh" -- "Walk like an Egyptian" by the Bangles
    "I've got to go where I wanna go, do what I wanna do"
    "Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry?" --"Do you really want to hurt me?" by Culture Club
    "Eight-six-seven-oh-oh-nine" - Jenny (should be 867 5309)
    "I fought the law and the robot won" - I fought the law
    "When a problem comes along, you must whip it, whip it good" - Whip It, Devo
    "It's more than a feeling, more than a feeling" - More than a Feeling, Boston
    "I might as well face it: I'm addicted to shove" - Addicted to Love, Robert Palmer
    "Why do birds sing so gay, and lovers await the break of the day?" - Close To You, The Carpenters
    "Karma Karma Karma Chameleon" -- "Karma Chameleon" by Culture Club
    "And another one bites, and another one bites the dust" -- "Another one bites the dust" by Queen

Sam's lines in 201
    "Why do fools fall in love?" - Close To You, the Carpenters
    "Why do birds suddenly appear every time you're near?" -- "Close to You" by the Carpenters
    "Who wrote the book of love?" - Who wrote the book of love
    "Do you believe in life after love?" - Cher

Fixed... Celebration, Kool and the Gang :D
  • edited August 2008
    An entire list. AN ENTIRE LIST OF THE SONGS THE MAIMTRON REFERENCED! YOUR MAD! MAD I TELL YOU MAD!
  • edited August 2008
    Seeing this thread again reminded me about something funny that happened to me the other day.

On the radio, I heard one of the songs Maimtron quotes. Didn't know "She's a man eater" was so catchy.
  • edited August 2008
    "I'm gonna tear your playhouse down, pretty soon"

That's apparently a song by Graham Parker, called (unsurprisingly) "I'm gonna tear your playhouse down"...
  • edited August 2008
    Leak wrote: »
    I'd say "Apollo 440", but it's actually from Boards Of Canada, errr, Blue Öyster Cult...

np: Underworld - Trim (AHundredDaysOff)

It is indeed from Blue Öyster Cult, and the song is "(Don't Fear) The Reaper"
  • edited August 2008
    Zeek wrote: »
    Seeing this thread again reminded me about something funny that happened to me the other day.

On the radio, I heard one of the songs Maimtron quotes. Didn't know "She's a man eater" was so catchy.

That song is "Maneater" by Daryl Hall & John Oates (Or Hall & Oates for short)
  • edited April 2010
    "Too much time on my hands."
    Too much time on my hands - Styx
Sign in to comment in this discussion.