Amazing

edited April 2006 in Bone
Hi

New here and must admit I was enjoying myself more than ever playing Bone part 1 and 2. In these days good adventuregames are hard to find, but you have done it 110%!

Just wondering, is there any place where I can keep up with the progress and expected releasedates for part III-VI?

And since you have that in game joke about the second largest soup pot, I take it as the next game you guys are focusing on is Monkey Island 5, since Lucas Art wanted to dissapoint millions of MI fans all over the world Making an ingame joke like that obligates :-/

Peter

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2006
    Hi Peter! Welcome to the forum. :) I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the Bone games.

To keep up with what's going on at Telltale, you can sign up for our newsletter. Just go to the homepage and fill in your email address where it says "Stay Informed".

To answer your Monkey Island question, LucasArts owns the rights to the Monkey Island franchise, so making another MI game isn't something we can do. But we know that a lot of our fans are big Monkey Island fans, too, so it seemed like a fitting joke. :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.