Magazine Madness

TelltaleGamesTelltaleGames Former Telltale Staff
imageOkay, "madness" may be too strong a term, but Sam & Max articles are starting to pop up in various print magazines, which is pretty exciting. Hot on the heels of the CGW cover story (which has now been replaced on news stands by the Sam & Max-less September issue, alas), we have a preview in PC Gamer (the US edition), and a four-page story in PC Zone UK that includes an interview with Steve Purcell. The PC Gamer issue is October, and the PC Zone issue is September, and they're both available now, in August.* Go figure.

There's also supposed to be a story about Telltale in September's issue of Computer Games magazine. Has anyone seen it? The magazine wasn't available at Borders when I checked on Friday, so I'm not sure if it's out yet.

In other news, last week we received a copy of Level, a gaming magazine out of the Czech Republic, that has a Sam & Max preview/interview in it. If you want to Czech it out (har, har), it's the August issue.

We know of a few other interviews and previews that are going to be coming out in international magazines, but it's hard to keep track of them all. If you come across an article about Telltale or Sam & Max in a magazine, please let us know -- whatever the language!

*My mistake, the PC Zone UK issue is also October. So much for my cleverly worded sentence.
This discussion has been closed.