Culture Shock review round-up #1

TelltaleGamesTelltaleGames Former Telltale Staff
imageSam & Max reviews were under embargo until today, which not surprisingly meant that a TON of reviews came out today! The excellent news is that the reviews are extremely positive. The even more excellent news is that the majority of people who have played the game so far are seeing it as a worthy successor to Hit the Road and the Sam & Max franchise in general. We know how important Sam & Max is to the fans, and it means a lot to us to hear back from the fans that we're doing this right.

Here are many of the reviews that ran today, in no particular order. I'm sure I'm missing some, so I apolgize if yours isn't on the list! There have also been a few non-English reviews that I didn't include here. Most international reviews will probably come out a little closer to the worldwide launch on November 1.

Public service announcement: some of these reviews (or the screenshots with them) contain mild spoilers, so if you haven't played yet, you might not want to click those links. Whew! Needless to say, today was a pretty good day around Telltale HQ. We even had a bit of champagne mid-afternoon to celebrate. (Thanks, Bay Area Sound!)

More links tomorrow? There just may be...
This discussion has been closed.